Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash shop account wide Bags unlock ala TSW for aoc!

I don't know why they don't just make all these social quest reward items, and the vanity armor from the shop, bound to your account and made so you can reclaim them forever. There are items in the claim window like that already, that are infinitely claimable - so it's technically doable. That's 95% of the reason I stop myself from buying stuff - I don't have the room, and don't want to ditch power items to make space. But I would happily buy things if it went to my claims and I could delete them to make space for power items, but always have the option to get it back in the future, without paying time and time again.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Isn't that exactly what the "unlock" option does?

Or do you mean to expand it to all applicable shop items (bags, bank slots, blue armor and weapons, pets etc.)?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Isn't that exactly what the "unlock" option does?

Or do you mean to expand it to all applicable shop items (bags, bank slots, blue armor and weapons, pets etc.)?
    Is it? I was told the unlock option was just an account wide purchase option, as opposed to on one toon, but it was still a one time item - if you deleted it you had to buy it again sorta thing. Does it allow it to be claimed forever then?

If their is no option like this, I see no harm in making only social, vanity stuff account bound (even if just to that one toon) - not power stuff or pots or ports. Those are legit repeat purchases, but not vanity armor. Shouldn't have to re-buy that stuff - people with limited space - a lot of long time players - won't have space. Or sell us more storage.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Funcom

I am still in this discussion guys. I am hoping to have additional storage solutions and I have also not given up on bags becoming account wide items.

I am stubborn and I will wear down any and all resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I am still in this discussion guys. I am hoping to have additional storage solutions and I have also not given up on bags becoming account wide items.

Haha! Good man!

Fight the Powar!!!
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Why? You are the Boss...

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    LoL, gota love how they just gave us about 8 more items, vanity.

Please give us storage to match.
    yep, exactly my thoughts..

wee, new halloween quest with 7(?) vanity cloaks which I´ve got no idea where to put them.. but hey, I can hoard those unopened boxes on a low lvl bank alt and open them in a year or two, when (if) something is done about the storage space.. sounds about right, uh?
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

then you know how those of us still awaiting a hox revamp feel, stop gettin mad at us!

That said, I really hope account wide bags go in! As well as other things, like the bone flutes. Why I buy bone flutes...I dont know...I am a poet at heart.

A poet of xotli.

wouldn't the account wide unlock effectively just mean that the item now shows up under claim with an infinite counter? like all the other ones do ...
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    wouldn't the account wide unlock effectively just mean that the item now shows up under claim with an infinite counter? like all the other ones do ...
    Yep. And a lot of stuff should be moved there effectively saving us a lot of bag space (including toon bound vanity armor sets purchased from the item shop!!!).
    But I guess larger bags are easier to do so why not - I really am ready to pay ridiculous amounts of money for it.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela