Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash shop account wide Bags unlock ala TSW for aoc!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriathos View Post
    Is there any update on this? This week coffer of nulity has a discount and i really wanted to take advantage of that, if i buy it now will i be able to unlock for all chars like on TSW when account wide buys is finally implemented?
    soon* ...

*2015+
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Joel mate,

Can we please get a Update on this again?

We all are trying to give you all more money.
    Now the merges are done this is big issue to some of us, so we don't have to micro manage our storage space once we all can unlock this account wide for the biggest of the bags.

ty

We're practically waiting to throw money at you. Whip those billing people.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Quote Originally Posted by Icoyce View Post
    Well, they did put Nul bag on sale.. guess that's the best we can hope for lol.

Seriously, is this happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    This week they went to GC in Germany so the meeting was cancelled. Doesn't mean I won't hassle them though.

They can run, but they cannot hide. Well, technically they can hide, but it only works properly at night. So yeah, we need to fix stealth...*adds to list*
    Only works at night because game developers burn like vampires in the daylight?

Quote Originally Posted by Icoyce View Post
    You mean fire them right? And what has billing to do with marketing?

There is a ton of stuff ingame that can be put in the item shop with minimum effort at zero cost.
    F.e. remember those vanity cloaks with tiger skin texture a while ago? They just dissapeared and are not making money any more....

So once again I am asking... Funcom do you want our money or not?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    So once again I am asking... Funcom do you want our money or not?
    ofc they want our money but on their terms and not on what we want

you have to keep in mind that working for FC on AoC is not a very secure job and not a milestone in anybodys vita should they get fired and need to look for a new job. bugfixing and improving gameplay is not as thrilling for a vita as pushing new content or implementing new stuff. most FC employees these days also think about their careers. its like politicians, they are too busy keeping their jobs instead of simply doing them right.
    Last edited by TribunLeader; 18th September 2013 at 13:17.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Critas View Post
    Joel mate,

Can we please get a Update on this again?

We all are trying to give you all more money.
    Now the merges are done this is big issue to some of us, so we don't have to micro manage our storage space once we all can unlock this account wide for the biggest of the bags.

ty
    I asked again in the meeting this week. It was "almost done". The process will be tested first with vanity armor and then expanded from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I asked again in the meeting this week. It was "almost done". The process will be tested first with vanity armor and then expanded from there.
    sounds nice to have account wide vanity armor.
    problem is dual for me:

.i have no space in inventory on my mains to have it
    possible solution would be on buying it it would be on claim forever so i could dispose of it and reaquire it on my own without it realy occupying too much space

.not enough vanity armor in shop
    add more vanity armors simply make every available set ingame available as vanity, for example old world stygian armors from dungeons and epic mode like skyshear set and bloodseraph

just to add would be perfect however if new crafting revamp could allow turning any piece of armor in to social armor.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    sounds nice to have account wide vanity armor.
    problem is dual for me:

.i have no space in inventory on my mains to have it
    possible solution would be on buying it it would be on claim forever so i could dispose of it and reaquire it on my own without it realy occupying too much space

.not enough vanity armor in shop
    add more vanity armors simply make every available set ingame available as vanity, for example old world stygian armors from dungeons and epic mode like skyshear set and bloodseraph

just to add would be perfect however if new crafting revamp could allow turning any piece of armor in to social armor.
    I can look into all of those things. The tradeskill system gives you the option to choose visuals once you have learned them - we can probably create a "statless" armor recipe for vanity.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast