Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash shop account wide Bags unlock ala TSW for aoc!

How difficult is it to add this to the game. I'm assuming that all it takes is changing 1 character which flags the current bags as "per character" rather than "account wide". Maybe another character which flags it as /claim. The graphics are already in the game. The prices might have to change. Determining what the new prices will be might be what takes the longest but not this long. It's been over 5 weeks.

From what I've seen the shop can be altered by bringing it down at any time so you don't need to wait until next patch.

They chose to use a third party customized shop (awesomium, not sure though how much rights they have to do customized content and to add things), so i guess every more complicated change of content (or how the shop works) could be linked to new parlays and contracts...or spending extra money to the third party service.
    This can delay things a lot (even if the actual change is easy and you are fully convinced and motivated about the change).

Another question, are you thinking on creating bigger bags than the ones we have currently have? Either on the through the itemshop or ingame (vendors/craft/quest).

How about perma buffs "4 hour pots" on accounts for a 1 time fee? I think that would be cool!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Please any update on when the billing team will have this done?

Cheers.

/bump

May we please have a update on this? Is this still in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by Stalagna View Post
    /bump

May we please have a update on this? Is this still in the works?
    They are working on it, dont worry, it will come once all those who requsted it give up and leave.

any news update on when this will be done funcom?

I am trying to hand you my money?

Aparently they dont want money from AoC players so if u really want give them your money you should go and play The Secret World...
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast