Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash shop account wide Bags unlock ala TSW for aoc!

i would buy a big bag if it was account wide. But im sure not buying it for 2000pts or whatever if only 1 character gets it.

Oh, what about account-wide storage contracts? (bank inventory)
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    500 slot bag for one toon would be nice imo.
    You're my Hero - i couldn't care less if the bags would be "account-wide" or just as they are now, but we need in fact more storage slots and that not only since yesterday.

I proudly confess that im a Collector of all epic sets, as well as some nice blues, if they are somewhat useful and i'm also an active Crafter.

so in other words, my "Coffer of Nullity" is down to 10 Slots and i actually had to delete my PVP Gear to free up 8 Slots, so i can at least keep looting things for a while.

Bank Storage is already expanded to the max of 50 Slots too and there i have 3 Slots left, we need bigger Bags and we need them now!

As suggested by you, 500 Slots would keep all of us happy for years to come!
    Last edited by Rptl1983; 23rd May 2013 at 10:58.
    Do what you LOVE for a Lifetime and you'll never have to work for another day - Miley Ray Cyrus

Yea, my biggest complaint about the game, since the launch, was the limited inventory and having only one bag limiting the way I can organize it.
    For now a bigger inventory and bank storage for all my chars will be great.

Bumping for those that have not heard the Great News from Joel in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Critas View Post
    Bumping for those that have not heard the Great News from Joel in this thread!
    Is there an update? I did see Joel post that he was speaking with the billing team about this issue.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    Is there an update? I did see Joel post that he was speaking with the billing team about this issue.
    Joel posted in this thread.

I also was told by Joel that billing is going to add it as feature soonish but it has to be coded so as short as that will take that is all we are waiting for ala the TSW and then we have it in game ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Rptl1983 View Post
    Bank Storage is already expanded to the max of 50 Slots too and there i have 3 Slots left, we need bigger Bags and we need them now!
    I wish they would allow us to buy more bank slots as well... I like collecting armor sets too and gradually I'd probably buy hundreds of bank slots if it was possible to do so.

Since the vanity sets are available to wear all the storage space is way too small and everyday it gets more bigger problem unless you dont want to delete some of your sets. Inventory and bank size need to be made bigger asap

If that proves too difficult for technical reasons (lagwise, database wise etc.) a different approach like an extra space at the bank for charbound stuff (or general as addition to "bags" pack animals or building with own inventory), options to move charbound stuff to "claim" or an option to get deleted quest rewards back with item value zero (to avoid abuse by claiming and selling) just by talking to the npc again would help a bit too.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast