Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Cash shop account wide Bags unlock ala TSW for aoc!

This seems only to work in case you bought a bag from the shop on that char. For example my 72 slot bag was not refunded in any way (got it through special offer, not shop).

Still a nice touch, if intended.

Just reposting Nexotheps post here...Joel could you please elaborate on this? How and when you want to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexothep View Post
    OK, here is my experience and I have to WARN you! You will have to buy much more points then you really need!

I started with only 13 FP (funcom points) and 400 BP (bonus points). I bought 600 FP but the shop still says: 2700 FP are required for the "Kassette der Nichtigkeit" (German for coffer of nullity). There was no sign to UNLOCK. Picture 1

So I bought more points until I had enough to buy the "coffer of nullity" again (you can see it in the right bottom corner). But still there is no sign to pay more points for unlock something. Picture 2

With the last step I bought more points and NOW the info is revealed to unlock the item. Picture 3

And now, at the end, here comes the joke: I only paid the DIFFERENCE, beginning with the bonus points!
    Now, I still do have 3338 Points!

I started with 13+400, bought 3600 and had 3613+400 Points. I paid 675 and now still have 3338 FP, which means the bonuspoints were paid first and then I only should have to pay 275 Points but I had to buy 3600!

Funcom: thats not fair!

Next thing is: Why dont you show the "UNLOCK" button at the beginning? I will never, NEVER know, which Items I can unlock until I buy Thousands of FP!
    Funcom: Thats not clever!
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

this "how to.." seems to be quite ridiculous, tbh .. gonna try my luck soon, eh
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

I spoke to GM, she/he logged my account to confirm details then added it in my claim window and took what is it 500 points or whaver it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    I spoke to GM, she/he logged my account to confirm details then added it in my claim window and took what is it 500 points or whaver it was.
    k, was my "Plan B", because I will probably have FC points and bonus points in some 1:1 ratio

btw is that 30% bonus points deal already live? got mail, but there is no in-game indicator.. again
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Yus the +% Bonus points is live.

Question

Hi! I have the Bag of Prosperity (72 slots). Can I unlock it to my other characters? I'm not seeing the option for the moment, but I only have like 1400 points. Is there a way to unlock this bag account wide or do I have buy a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by GorkaZulo View Post
    Hi! I have the Bag of Prosperity (72 slots). Can I unlock it to my other characters? I'm not seeing the option for the moment, but I only have like 1400 points. Is there a way to unlock this bag account wide or do I have buy a new one?
    Have a full read through this thread.

I bought the upgraded bag for all toons no bother at all.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920