Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Cash shop account wide Bags unlock ala TSW for aoc!

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I am still in this discussion guys. I am hoping to have additional storage solutions and I have also not given up on bags becoming account wide items.

I am stubborn and I will wear down any and all resistance.
    Thanks for the update.

How easy is it to improve item stacking? (like certain potions only stack to 5 whereas others stack to 100) This might not solve all storage issues but it could save a couple of slots.

Thumbs down

I am still in this discussion guys. I am hoping to have additional storage solutions and I have also not given up on bags becoming account wide items.

I am stubborn and I will wear down any and all resistance.
    How can we expect things to get better when it takes 6 MONTHS for such a minimal change? (oh and it's not done yet) ...

Quote Originally Posted by Attilaah View Post
    How can we expect things to get better when it takes 6 MONTHS for such a minimal change? (oh and it's not done yet) ...
    Oh, what did you expect ? They have TSW, Lego incoming next year, are you sure they care about your "such a minimal change" what you waiting for.
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Oh, what did you expect ? They have TSW, Lego incoming next year, are you sure they care about your "such a minimal change" what you waiting for.
    [/sarcasm] they've stopped to care a long time ago but fortunately for them there's a monthly subscription, in which they forgot its purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Yep. And a lot of stuff should be moved there effectively saving us a lot of bag space (including toon bound vanity armor sets purchased from the item shop!!!).
    But I guess larger bags are easier to do so why not - I really am ready to pay ridiculous amounts of money for it.
    I'd prefer to not need such large bags to start with i.e. put as much as is possible and makes sense into the claims window i.e. all vanity items, all store bought items (counter of 1 for 'this character only' ... counter of infinite for 'this account'), and so on.

Then the bags become less of a pressing issue because they would essentially just be for:
    - power items (unless you're using the item for vanity, or specifically require it for situations, getting a better power item means throw away the old item basically)
    - potions (and other consumables)
    Last edited by Petridish; 31st October 2013 at 10:01.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

hmm... how about 1 extra bag slot per level? Same as expertise points?

@joel

If you are making bigger bags in the future, please make one that is 136 slots.

Thank you for your time.
    'This signature grants me Immunity from any attempts by Geckoman to ban me'

Quote Originally Posted by Attilaah View Post
    You may have missed this:

The functionality is being expanded in the store to include more items over time, as it seems to be working.

There is, however, a raging debate about whether or not to do it for bags as they are one of the best selling items. I'll keep you posted
    So in this case, it's not a manpower issue, it's about the business folks not wanting to cannibalise their own revenues.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Why are people on this forum so hateful and venomous towards Joel? He's heading up more than 1 mmo, and doesn't have any control over tons of stuff. He's the creative director. Not the programmers, billing department, testers, customer service lead, and every other position at once.

I think he's a great man with great ideas, and the hate and spite you people spit at him for no reason probably kills his desire to even do anything.

If I woke up one morning thinking "today's going to be great, I'm going to do all kinds of neat stuff!" Then someone hit me in the face with a bucket of ****, I wouldn't want to do neat things anymore that day.

Chill out, and realize it takes time and a lot of effort to make even the simplest of change. Those of you who have ever been in the military or any type of big business knows even the smallest change has a TON of channels to go through.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    You may have missed this:

So in this case, it's not a manpower issue, it's about the business folks not wanting to cannibalise their own revenues.
    So why cant they just add other 120+ slot bags in the item shop if these are such a big seller? Again this is far from ideal but it would solve a pressing issue without the need of tempering with the current claim mechanics that would require some more work i think.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela