Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash shop account wide Bags unlock ala TSW for aoc!

Bumping this again in the hope of getting some updates..

Last update was pretty disappointing when Joel told us that the financial guys will hardly allow to sell discounted bags.

Maybe there´s an update on that issue....

Quote Originally Posted by Karadok View Post
    Last update was pretty disappointing when Joel told us that the financial guys will hardly allow to sell discounted bags.

Maybe there´s an update on that issue....
    Well lets keep it alive. Its one of the very few items on the store that's worth buying. Most is vanity which is garbage to a lot of players.

Maybe they need different financial guys then...this should be school economics even

If they already sell well...they will sell even better with accountwide option. You might not get so much money out of one rl player, but you will get more people buying.

And again,, we are talking about a virtual product here...with no actual production and storage costs...in an automated shop.

And have they ever considered, that the other stuff has not been selling well, because people have no SPACE to store it in???

Of course bags are sold first then...
    This does NOT outrule that cheaper bags and the accountwide option would sell even better. The argumentation simply shows that your financial guys prefer a blackmail greedy system over offering attractive products for a reasonable price.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 17th October 2013 at 07:58.

Joel Mate,

What is going on with this still and now mate?
    We all want to give you all more cash per account for account wide unlocked bags but cant till you all enable this, can you please maybe place I nice little boot push to get them to get this feature out the door and on the live servers mate please?

Quote Originally Posted by Critas View Post
    Joel Mate,

What is going on with this still and now mate?
    We all want to give you all more cash per account for account wide unlocked bags but cant till you all enable this, can you please maybe place I nice little boot push to get them to get this feature out the door and on the live servers mate please?
    Are you trying to appeal to his aussiness mate?

Perhaps we should try some mating rituals...
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

My characters don't have inventory space to do these Halloween quests and actually receive the rewards.

I'll probably just do it on my ranger who has some room for the experience. You're really going to have to figure out a better way to give us more stuff if you are not going to give us more bag space at a reasonable price.

Since the crates are not bound, you can stock up on them on an alt so that in the future when/if we ever get more inventory space, you can trade them to your mains to finally open and get the items. That sucks, I know, but it is the best option for those of us with little/no room left for the past year or more.

If you are lucky, to get all capes you will only need 6 crates per toon. Might want to stock up on more since duplicates can drop.

LoL, gota love how they just gave us about 8 more items, vanity.

Please give us storage to match.