Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Conqs

I have not PvP'd with my PvP10 Conq in several months. It's not that fun for us either steam-rolling all the new players.

no other class is even close to conq in opness, simply faceroll ridiculous dmg+incredible survivability class.

Perfect facepalm class for handicapped pvpers who cannot perform well on other melees

I'm going to have to say that since I have returned a few weeks ago, I've noticed that all 3 soldier classes are pretty OP in PvP. Rangers piss me off too, but usually when there is more than one per team (which happens alot). Necros are THE MOST ANNOYING class in the game. Bar none. They do nothing but hop around and let their dots and frozen hatreds ruin the experience for everyone else, including their own team mates, but at least they die fast when I get in close on them. Soldiers needs tweaking though. Not a freeking revamp, just some adjustments to make them more balanced. Perhaps increasing the cooldowns on some of their dummy tools. Damage reduction all round.

Yeah, conq is such a hard class to play man, why u hating on conqs man? No choices? I have to pick battlefield commander or olp ... its so hard!!!!

I mean it used to be a really weak class though. They did need some form of buff before the revamp...but making them dps more than rogue classes doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    hox is op enough as is, a great pug class

maybe the cds are a tad long, but other than that its fine
    I dident say anything about Hox was bad!!but if they get a fix and when funcom fix stuff it usualy meen that class get op as hell.....

do you play a hox btw?

conq rly needs some adjustment

1. Give Overcome the Ods particles - same for 100% evade bubble
    2. remove Burst of Aggresion
    3. lower dmg from OLP or remove
    4. Bubbles should get higher CD

conq will not be an easy kill with that adjustments but killable

Quote Originally Posted by madbee View Post
    This happens everytime a class get a buff,the OP rollers will always go for the most op class....(and think they are awsome)
    Just wait and see if they buff hox to be op,everyone will be a hox...
    My hox is ready to go! Har har jk, my hox has lots of aa's from time training, but he has really crappy gear.

I understand where folks are coming from on this thread. I've complained about kill-stealing, impossible-to-catch rangers for ages, but nothing has been done about it. Truth be told, as cheese-mode as rangers are, they aren't much worse than any other class--it's just that most folks play for themselves, not the team.

As with any class, I appreciate that rare conq who actually plays for the team. I don't complain about them when they are doing that, and not constantly chasing kills all over the map. Same with rangers, but there aren't any team-oriented rangers left in AoC, that I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    no other class is even close to conq in opness, simply faceroll ridiculous dmg+incredible survivability class.

Perfect facepalm class for handicapped pvpers who cannot perform well on other melees
    Well that's obvie not true. All three soldiers and pom are up there, not conq solo.

All they need to do IMO. Is give some kind of mitigation decrease in normal stance with a slight dmg increase and really nerf dmg in def stance. Obviously increasing hate more for the PvE tanking.

Then have like a 30s cool down on switching stances. ATM you can swap stances so quickly there really is no downside to swapping to frenzy and back if getting focused

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast