Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Conqs

Whole lotta painfully idiotic qualifications being tossed around.

Seems to be a consensus that a pvp10 conk, in t3 pvp gear with t4 pve weapons, brute specced with someone who knows how to stance dance is OP.

Maybe edit the title to be a little more specific.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    Sorry than, yes carnage conqs can go down pretty fast when focused.
    I see a lot people stating carnie conq is also OP, it is strong without doubt but in my opinion it really shines only in skillful hands.
    carnage conq is ballanced besides the 1 combo ( bloodbath 7 ) it hits a little too hard, it should hit for the same as whirlwind but it hits for more. Besides that i think carny conq is ballanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    I only use weapons out of t4 in pvp on my conq. Terre protection from mini game pvp set is too much to give up. Yeah brute conq gets pretty ridiculous with an OP 2h because of all the weapon damage modifiers we have access to. +250% of 150 base weapon dmg is a lot more than +250% of 120 base weapon dmg.

I still don't think I one shot you. Most of the one shot complaints I get the people don't notice the ranger plinking away at them.
    I tried to send you a tell "I just want to be your friend" but you killed me anyway

Quote Originally Posted by littlepompom View Post
    I guess I am worse than a horrible pom that makes me the worst pom.

:shrug:

Social Rejects

Visit us at: www.srejects.com

Exunn your original posts didn't adda anything to what people were discussing, that's all I was agreeing to when I replied to the person who replied to you. Saying someone good on other classes can beat someone bad on conq isn't even an argument in regards to class balance.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    carnage conq is ballanced besides the 1 combo ( bloodbath 7 ) it hits a little too hard, it should hit for the same as whirlwind but it hits for more. Besides that i think carny conq is ballanced.
    Carnage conqs was overpowered prerevamp and they're certainly not balanced now. It has less survivability to magic than other soldier and brute but still has more tools at hand than all other classes.

Carny conq is very funny class. I have pvp lvl 4 carny conq(mix T1/blue/T2/pvp equip - very bad guns (T2 1HE conq swords)) and i dont have problem with casters. My last LT 18:1... (and in enemy grup caster, pom...)

Brute conq have 2 fails...
    - absorb buble every 90s (with heavy armor...)
    - very strong retalation in PvP

Sorry for my English

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Whole lotta painfully idiotic qualifications being tossed around.

Seems to be a consensus that a pvp10 conk, in t3 pvp gear with t4 pve weapons, brute specced with someone who knows how to stance dance is OP.
    Overall the main problem of brute conq is they are unkillable. And that's not really a gear issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Carnage conqs was overpowered prerevamp and they're certainly not balanced now. It has less survivability to magic than other soldier and brute but still has more tools at hand than all other classes.
    Depends what you call carnage spec. With carnage + general spec they don't have that many tools especially once you've got use to double-tap charge they aren't that mean. And in Hybride spec they are annoying and have quite some tools but they also melt (hox / necro point of view). Lately i can only think of one decent carny conq on Fury, Tyaeri, and actually i think he's the only carnage one i've seen there, i haven't seen any on crom either or i don't remember...

Powerfull class surely but i wouldn't call it overpowered... Hyen's not playing anymore...
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Sbyvoj View Post
    I have pvp lvl 4 carny conq(mix T1/blue/T2/pvp equip - very bad guns (T2 1HE conq swords)) and i dont have problem with casters. My last LT 18:1... (and in enemy grup caster, pom...)
    That happen if skilled player got on OP class... PvP lvl 4 18:1 on soldier... lol

As I said Brute or Carnage doesn´t matter Conq is most OP class. I have seen somewhere picture from mini BR where Conq had 40 kills...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    That happen if skilled player got on OP class... PvP lvl 4 18:1 on soldier... lol

As I said Brute or Carnage doesn´t matter Conq is most OP class. I have seen somewhere picture from mini BR where Conq had 40 kills...
    so if I get my pvp 2 hox buddy in similar gear to post his 27-2 game does that mean hox is op too?
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    1he range is only disadvantage in my eyes of what you listed. VOM stacks like crazy in one combo or sometime not at all. it isn't like you're building reaver stacks or something here so there is no skill involved in vom stacking besides knowing when to blow your load when it's gonna hit the hardest.

dt being able to drain casters like a champ is a bigger advantage than you let on. conqs are powerful but implying that they take less skill than a DT is false in my opinion.
    VoM stacking = combos, barb stances stacking = combos ?

It's just that they are maximum 6 stacks of VoM, and 15 stacks of stances as a barb. That said, sayin that it's unskill, it still require you to hit, and they are a lot of people that still can't do it efficiently.

Dunno, there's no "skill" so to speak at runnin behind a guy as a barb, do a fully buffed WA 4 with ATG, then do a WA 3, admire the guys you killed, circle straff a bit usin other combos, and use WA when it's up.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast