Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Conqs

Default Conqs

I'm tired of conqs in pvp. And you guys? It's one the classes that remains playable with a high latency too, which doesn't help the matter at all after the EU server move.

To me it seems like they have WAY too short CDs on all their tools (bubbles, debuffs, ccs, self healing etc). Also, they have too many of those tools at the same time (they don't really need to make "choices" like other classes) while wearing heavy armour doing lots of damage (and lots and lots of crits).

Carnie conq is killable but the damage it does is just beyond ridiculous.

And I haven't done a single mini with 0 conqs in months Boring.
    Last edited by kalston; 20th May 2013 at 16:07.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

still see lots of rangers only on pvp, none on pve, why is that? lolol
    months ago was DT's instead of conqs, and before dt's, was the guards, when revamp for mages comes out, mages all around and everyone will complain about mages overpowerd in some form or another...
    in healers department, poms are ruling also, so few ToS around, BS presence is average and its the healer i like to go against most of the time no matter how good or bad the foe is or even if odds are against me, anti-cc on cooldown for example (i play with barb)

a lot of players like the easy-way to play, some classes are either stupidly easy to play and to get huge k/d (rangers fits best), "never" die (conqs or poms), one-shot others (sins), k/d stealers (necros), etc...
    but thats the way funcom views pvp in this game, unfortunately, the pvp in this game is there only because its there, funcom revamps classes and balance things with ONLY pve in mind, conq is now a more decent and important element to have on a pve group because of its revamp for many reasons

anyway, just want to say i agree with you, and i also tried to say stuff about issues in pvp, but then either funcom doesnt do anything about it and/or the rest of pvp community (majority) will start trolling/flaming, etc and anything constructive will go down, better stop worrying about anything, is better for your real life health believe me, just play the game and try to enjoy what you can, cheers

I barely play now, I'm just throwing that out there.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

I'm sick of all 3 soldiers really.

Its annoying how a soldier can do insane damage and take hardly any.
    They can just run around free to kill what they want because its retarded to even try attacking them.

Conqs are the most annoying atm though. I mean after the revamp they got plain retarded.

I would like to know what the hell the Devs were thinking when they buffed Conqs.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

This happens everytime a class get a buff,the OP rollers will always go for the most op class....(and think they are awsome)
    Just wait and see if they buff hox to be op,everyone will be a hox...

before nerf conq, dt and guard, perhaps nerf casters and rangers ...

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    still see lots of rangers only on pvp, none on pve, why is that? lolol
    months ago was DT's instead of conqs, and before dt's, was the guards, when revamp for mages comes out, mages all around and everyone will complain about mages overpowerd in some form or another...
    in healers department, poms are ruling also, so few ToS around, BS presence is average and its the healer i like to go against most of the time no matter how good or bad the foe is or even if odds are against me
    ^this
    /signed

in general, i think tanks have too much dps for their tankability

healers are also OP, but since ppl dont protect their healers u cant really tell

Quote Originally Posted by madbee View Post
    This happens everytime a class get a buff,the OP rollers will always go for the most op class....(and think they are awsome)
    Just wait and see if they buff hox to be op,everyone will be a hox...
    hox is op enough as is, a great pug class

maybe the cds are a tad long, but other than that its fine

They can fix it with gear stats at the unchained mode.

Funcom must learn 1 thing:

One class can be dps OR tank OR support/dps OR support/tank.

Give all jobs to one class and then you get a guard and pom, for example.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast