Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: things i would buy if i could

Default things i would buy if i could

bigger bag, more spec trees, more guild and personal bank space

iv spent 100bucks on a single toon with fc pts shop, more to come from me if guve me more to buy

Player housing that could be used as storage space as well as decorate it with armor pieces, weapons and trophies.

Full set of T3 PvP/T4 PvE armor. And something more formidable than the Searing Sword I've been swinging around for 4 years.

I'd love to see Resource bags.

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    Player housing that could be used as storage space as well as decorate it with armor pieces, weapons and trophies.
    YES. That's one thing I wouldn't mind being a real-money item. As long as it's just outside the guild city in the same zone, it's fine.

Specs, Bank space, Inventory, Extra Vanity tabs(Some of us like to collect sets and as many as we can ), Path to NG, Dyes

How about some new items in the actual game, not in the store...

So what, you want to buy new items in the store to repeat the same content with??

Quote Originally Posted by di85ll View Post
    How about some new items in the actual game, not in the store...

So what, you want to buy new items in the store to repeat the same content with??
    I'd prefer more content related stuff, oh yes.

Like more depth for factions. Stuff we only hear about like filed teeth (Tamarin Tigers) or cloak made of human faces (Yellow Priests)? Or maybe a faction combat companion that would level and gain new abilites/buffs?
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 15th May 2013 at 16:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Body re-shape.
    a.k.a. character appereance change (no sex change pls!) we dont wanna feed CKs trolling mania do we?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

I would pay a lot for modular vanity gear, if it was:
    -cheap
    -buyable accountwide
    -storeable

Also i would pay for everything that would allow more character customization.

I would NOT pay (though i would for example buy more storage, if it was buyable accountwide for a reasonable price) for something that should be free, like enough space to store quest items, resource items, unique items you will never get back once thrown away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast