Thread: Any Chance for EU/US Account Merge?

Default Any Chance for EU/US Account Merge?(Solved)

I don't know about many of you, but I have 2 Age of Conan Accounts, and on both I have owned months(and my US account years) of gametime and other unlocks, as well as obtained multitudes of items. Is there any chance that I will be able to link my accounts eventually? Or will one permanently go into obscurity?

I know it can be feasible, but I do not know if its too much work for such a small player-base that is like myself and owns two accounts. I am asking because of the upcoming EU/US server merge.

The response to this question will decide which account I will be purchasing another year subscription for, so I'd really appreciate feedback from Funcom, if you guys have the time.
    Last edited by Riorach; 22nd May 2013 at 16:13.

Go ask the live customer service from your account pages, no one with the knowledge to answer your question roams these forums any longer.

Understood, I did speak to a rep(they opened the live chat service after I posted this thread) and its not currently possible. I hope it will be in the future

But ofc and they will sum up your Premium membership duration. Funcom is well know as customer friendly company.

Oh, wait. I hope you didn't believe in what you have read, because it was bad joke. It's not possible. You have to pay for both or abandon one account.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    it was bad joke
    yeeey it's all what you can do
    We will be Serious after death.