Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gear and stats

Yes, if you are undergeared mobs in paikang are taugh

Fizzle chance is a debuff cast f.e. by Jangs in the Crater. Obviously you need to interrupt with CC at the right moment (usually right after pull) and melt them fast. Same for other "tough" mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrefaeli View Post

means you are probably missing it.
    Or it means I'm not getting resisted?

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Fizzle chance is a debuff cast f.e. by Jangs in the Crater. Obviously you need to interrupt with CC at the right moment (usually right after pull) and melt them fast. Same for other "tough" mobs.
    Well for the quest, i have pull a pack of 6 - 7 mob 85 every 5 minut (because without invul i am dead in a second).

Then i use every aoe i have, field thunder, nebtu thing, all my instant and the snake ring !

Work well but every 5 minut...

I don't understand why we have 5 minut cd on the invul, and my conq got an invul for 12 second every 2 minut 30, and the other one every 90 second...

Btw any tips for killing demo and ranger and sin ?

Got some problem against sin with their resistance lotus.

Got problem with ranger (i am often dead in the KB).

And demo same, he kb me and burn me with flame wave -_-

I mean good player, because some noob fail to kill me sometime, and other class is ok (maybe hox who hit very hard in an instant )

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    Well for the quest, i have pull a pack of 6 - 7 mob 85 every 5 minut (because without invul i am dead in a second).
    You're using bubble for every pull? Just check what spells are putting unwanted effects on you and interrupt them - mobs have cooldown on each spell, so if you CC them when they cast f.e. fizzle, you will have some time before they cast it again. Interrupting/avoiding mobs CC/debuffs/dots is Khitai 101.

You're using bubble for every pull? Just check what spells are putting unwanted effects on you and interrupt them - mobs have cooldown on each spell, so if you CC them when they cast f.e. fizzle, you will have some time before they cast it again. Interrupting/avoiding mobs CC/debuffs/dots is Khitai 101.
    No not every pack man, only for big "pack".

For one and two this is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Or it means I'm not getting resisted?
    if that's the case then we are playing two different games, hit chance is the same for everyone.

Interrupting/avoiding mobs CC/debuffs/dots is Khitai 101.
    Agreed. In Khitai, CC is king. Quicksand, Cobra Stare, and so on. Use them. Love them.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    Agreed. In Khitai, CC is king. Quicksand, Cobra Stare, and so on. Use them. Love them.
    Yep, but they are magical spells so any fizzle debuff (corrupteds in Paikang put 2x 20% fizzle chance debuffs) affect them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Yep, but they are magical spells so any fizzle debuff (corrupteds in Paikang put 2x 20% fizzle chance debuffs) affect them.
    But how it can affect you if he didn't cast the debuff because he was CCed?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast