Thread: Pet Scaling

Default Pet Scaling

Hello, despite using my best research talent, I've yet to find a thread about this younger than 2008

I would Like to know if melee/ranged necromancer's pets scale with gear in any way ? or is at level 80 they never ever get better ?

Thanks for your time,

See you all in game

Yes they do scale with gear. Not by a lot but they do.

From my understanding only ranged mage pets scale from gear. Necro doesnt have any gear that increases physical hits so this makes sense.

PETS
    Player pets now have more hit points.
    Permanent pets will now include their owner's bonus magic damage from attributes when gaining their trickle-down dps bonus.
    Pets now inherit 50% of the critical rating and 100% of the hit rating from their owner.
    From the 1.05 patchnotes.
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

Ah nice so they get crit rating too. didnt know that.

They scale with all previously said, problem is that gear has gotten so much better and the scaling coefficient hasn't changed
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    They scale with all previously said, problem is that gear has gotten so much better and the scaling coefficient hasn't changed
    well, necro has always been a victim of bad coefficients..

Here's a question.

Bels mirth gem, do the melee pets make this proc?

I don't have a necro so a huge noob on this.

I would say no, but who knows.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Thanks all for the quick responses

Love this game, but sometimes I am a bit lost about certain class mecanics hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Here's a question.

Bels mirth gem, do the melee pets make this proc?

I don't have a necro so a huge noob on this.

I would say no, but who knows.
    No. It shouldnt. I would imagine only the stats is getting transfered to the pet, however since you can only procc this by melee hits it wouldnt be too good running around smacking people with your staff/dagger. ^^