Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Set or Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    If you like pvp, come to Fury.

There's a lot of Russians but it's still far from being a "Russian server" (that's just laughable, wish FC would show the numbers...), don't listen to the haters. It's not a "hacking" server either, we have some but they are well known and we grief them more than enough, no worries. Also they are pretty much always such bad players that it hardly matters. Same with those clowns who bought full t4 toons but can't move and get farmed like tortage geared chars.

Even if a certain number of pvp vets went to Crom, most of them came back (with their full t4 toons ofc) because the pvp on Crom is just abysmal compared to Fury. Mark my words.

Sure there's not a lot of open world pvp but there's still some of it, as well as frequent fighting in bori (the diggers are almost never left alone unless they play at some stupidly early/late hour) - yes boys, even in summer diggers get farmed.
    If pvpers keep going on the pve that's too bad and I guess like some people said we might hardly notice any population boost on Fury after the merges, which would make me really sad.

And FYI we do have pug raids (not t4 but sometimes t3) and k6, just a lot less of it in summer.
    This is where you can see the difference between EU players and US players. I agree with you about the cheaters, usually few in number, all know each other, and are basically a server known joke.

But the difference here it seems EU players have not given up on open world like US players have. Even on the PvP servers it's like you almost have to beg people for open world, and when it happens it lasts only minutes and after a few death's people just do other things. It was like that for years on Tyranny and it no different now, well know you have a small group of players who attack each other, the lame thing is that they all know each other and have no one else to pvp against.

Set, no world pvp. No one will even show up to defend against a siege but once in a while, and even then after a few deaths they just give up. There is no want for open world pvp at all. The only thing is that minis pop non stop, sometimes 3 and 4 going at once and multiple sags back to back.

But US players flocking to PvP servers? It could only happen with a merge and then I think players would be cautious of risking their ability of farming T4 and whatever new high end content comes out (if any). Very few of us even care about open world anymore...but if the PvP server population seemed viable and content could be cleared I bet a few months after the merge people would start to make their way back.
    Doomsayer 2008

That's it ! We found who Wahlar is !

Honestly if you are troubled by languages spoken on global... I see regularly german, Scandinavian and french written there. That's not a problem it's EUROPEAN server. You want english only, global (english) works fine. Russian is present but not majority of global at all. You haven't been on Fury for a while it seems.

Cheaters are a huge minority in PvP on fury. Since you see them everywhere i would advice you to learn to play. I don't usually do these kind of remarks but... it either that or sheer dishonesty.

People leave Fury because of T4. It's much easier to get it on crom.
    Last edited by Vehl; 27th July 2013 at 01:23.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Russian is present but not majority of global at all. You haven't been on Fury for a while it seems.

Cheaters are a huge minority in PvP on fury.

People leave Fury because of T4. It's much easier to get it on crom.
    Your first statement is just not true. Global is full of RU.

Your second statement is not true, there is a large number of people using teleport/speed/comber hacks on fury.

I and many of my friends left Fury partly because of T4, but mainly because of the language in global and the blatant cheating from large numbers of people. So your third statement is only partly true.

----

None of the above is relevant though as many Furians are moving to Crom. And the rest will probably follow when they get free transfers.
    Last edited by K4nnyc; 27th July 2013 at 09:21.

Even if it was true Global was full with Russian, and it's not (might be around 18:00 GMT since it's russian prime time) i fail to see why it botheres anyone so much. Do you really want to understand everything that is said on Global ? Really ? On Crom there's indeed mostly english but not because players talk so much, more because they spam "KK HM 4/6 NEED MT GEAR AND XP" all day long.

I understand. There are good players on Crom but the average level of players in crom's mini, to quote Kalston, is abysmal. Hence less cheat accusations.

But anyway, don't mind me, i'll leave you to your hollow doomsaying routine.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Global is full of Russian? Please enlighten me with statistics. Do you want me to leave the chat client open for a week or two and prove you wrong with hard facts?

Like with other nationalities it's mostly always the same small group of Russians (and their alts) who spam global, you can just put the big mouths on ignore and you won't see much Cyrillic at all.

You and your racist friends can stay on Crom all you want but the bs you write here is just laughable by now. It also seems like you have "l2p" issues (I hate saying that but you're pushing us)

Also, want me to tell you how many have come back to Fury after getting bored of Crom's pvp? Once you're full t4 there's nothing to do on Crom for a pvper besides farming free kills in minis all day long. On Fury you can do open world pvp, sieges and duels as well as hard minis (yes, even pugs on Fury CAN be very enjoyable and challenging)

I guess I'm not going to convince you though but there's something very wrong with you. I'm sure the Americans can see it without me or Vehl pointing it out anyway...
    Last edited by kalston; 27th July 2013 at 12:52.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Global is full of Russian? Please enlighten me with statistics. Do you want me to leave the chat client open for a week or two and prove you wrong with hard facts?

Like with other nationalities it's mostly always the same small group of Russians (and their alts) who spam global, you can just put the big mouths on ignore and you won't see much Cyrillic at all.

You and your racist friends can stay on Crom all you want but the bs you write here is just laughable by now. It also seems like you have "l2p" issues (I hate saying that but you're pushing us)

Also, want me to tell you how many have come back to Fury after getting bored of Crom's pvp? Once you're full t4 there's nothing to do on Crom for a pvper besides farming free kills in minis all day long. On Fury you can do open world pvp, sieges and duels as well as hard minis (yes, even pugs on Fury CAN be very enjoyable and challenging)

I guess I'm not going to convince you though but there's something very wrong with you. I'm sure the Americans can see it without me or Vehl pointing it out anyway...
    Whoa there Princess! Dry your eyes! Turn that frown into a smile

I'm sure the Americans can make up their own minds.

Lets just wait and see what USA has to say after the merge!

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    What im saying is....do peple care about whether a server is PvE or PvP anymore??

If the population stays on Set....why not just make it a PvP server....same pop plus added bonus of open world again.

Or would there be a huge qq fest?
    Yeah...no.
    Just like there's plenty of you that don't care at all for pve there are plenty of us that don't care at all for pvp.
    I'm a raider and that's what I want to do. If there's an option to turn pvp on and off then by all means go for it, make that single super server. What I don't want is being ganked all day just trying to get to the things I actually want to do.
    Call me a carebear or whatever but I just don't enjoy pvp, and just like you I don't like to be forced to participate in something I don't like.
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by novastern View Post
    Call me a carebear or whatever but I just don't enjoy pvp, and just like you I don't like to be forced to participate in something I don't like.
    This is funny because PvPers are forced to PvE to get gear which beats their top tier PvP stuff......but that is poor game design.

I love PvP and PvE equally.....the PvE social aspect is great....getting in vent together and ********ting the night away is fun.

What people cant see is that this can be done with PvP too.....dont look at open world as a "gankfest".....maybe see it as other ways to get together with guildies and have a bit of fun.

The only downside to PvP in general is its full of PvPers....and they are an egotistical, short tempered, trolling bunch of wankers usually...but get past that and you're golden
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    The only downside to PvP in general is its full of PvPers....and they are an egotistical, short tempered, trolling bunch of wankers usually...but get past that and you're golden

Truer words were never spoken. I sometimes log in and just read Global for some good chuckles.

Too Funny...
    Last edited by Kellaxe; 29th July 2013 at 21:44.

Quote Originally Posted by novastern View Post
    Yeah...no.
    Just like there's plenty of you that don't care at all for pve there are plenty of us that don't care at all for pvp.
    I'm a raider and that's what I want to do. If there's an option to turn pvp on and off then by all means go for it, make that single super server. What I don't want is being ganked all day just trying to get to the things I actually want to do.
    so selfish o.O

so much grind needed for some pvp, time for u to chip in and do something u dont want to do: be a fatality/screenie/fraps punching bag so we can stick some content together and do some pvp promo with it.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast