Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Set or Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    I never said hack.

My opinions are my own. The US players that merge into Fury will have their own opinions after the merge and no doubt they will post them here a few hours after that merge happens.

And btw, rofl at "a group".
    It's no different than some of the Koreans we have, we're all used to it by now...
    Last edited by Suctum; 23rd July 2013 at 10:17.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    They obviously lumberjack.

Guess I'm too old and not hip to new terms, but can someone enlighten me on what that term means?
    They are lumberjack and they're ok, they sleep all night and work all day.

There aren't more asshats in the Russian community than in any others. Main issue might be language, and still, lots of russian speak decent english.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I was on fury for several months.. believe me i saw less cheaters on fury than Crom.. I advice you install Fraps..and start recording if you have any suspect about a player.. fraps him and upload it on youtube.. share with funcom staff.. if you still see that player is cheating after few days, than sahre it with community !! but funcom staff will probably ban that cheater for few days/weeks.. install fraps and use it..

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    I was on fury for several months.. believe me i saw less cheaters on fury than Crom.. I advice you install Fraps..and start recording if you have any suspect about a player.. fraps him and upload it on youtube.. share with funcom staff.. if you still see that player is cheating after few days, than sahre it with community !! but funcom staff will probably ban that cheater for few days/weeks.. install fraps and use it..
    Fck Fraps. I'll write this in caps so people can absorb it.

FUNCOM SHOULD POLICE THEIR OWN FCKING GAME. NOT THE CUSTOMERS.

1 GM. Just 1 GM watching 10-15 minis a day, banning obvious cheaters and tagging suspect ones for another GM to take a look at.
    Easy. They already are online for a fair portion of the game so there is no excuse for ignoring the problem.

But they do next to nothing about it. It's why Fury is dead. Its a major part of why pvp as a whole is dead.

1 GM. Just 1 GM watching 10-15 minis a day, banning obvious cheaters and tagging suspect ones for another GM to take a look at.
    Easy. They already are online for a fair portion of the game so there is no excuse for ignoring the problem.

But they do next to nothing about it. It's why Fury is dead. Its a major part of why pvp as a whole is dead.
    The few that have been caught only get a few days ban, and you really have to go out of your way to get multiple players to send complaints about the same few people. Your almost better off starting a global argument to goad them into saying something against the player conduct rules, which is a far more effective tactic that ends up with better results.

In the end it really does not matter, the few that are obvious rarely even go positive in minis, and most go negative. The only time I get annoyed with it is when players from the same guild are against each other in a mini and stand by while that player does something fishy and throws the mini...but you'll see more of that at the merge...and flags being brought to the rez pad for no reason while up 2 caps...and 3 players instantly dropping off from the winning team...or your team about to win and suddenly they all go afk or hide while the other side starts to farm non guildies 6v2...

My advice, if your going to play after 1:00 am est, learn to speak squares...
    Last edited by Suctum; 19th July 2013 at 00:52.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    The few that have been caught only get a few days ban, and you really have to go out of your way to get multiple players to send complaints about the same few people. Your almost better off starting a global argument to goad them into saying something against the player conduct rules, which is a far more effective tactic that ends up with better results.
    Not only that, submitting a complaint/petition seems to be a hassle all in itself. For the first time, a while back, I was compelled to submit a complaint about racist chat in global and couldn't figure out how to submit it and it sent me around in circles. Never ended up sending it because I gave up. Maybe I don't know what i am doing but i am afraid there are others that want to submit something like that as well and are never able to.

In the end it really does not matter, the few that are obvious rarely even go positive in minis, and most go negative. The only time I get annoyed with it is when players from the same guild are against each other in a mini and stand by while that player does something fishy and throws the mini...but you'll see more of that at the merge...and flags being brought to the rez pad for no reason while up 2 caps...and 3 players instantly dropping off from the winning team...or your team about to win and suddenly they all go afk or hide while the other side starts to farm non guildies 6v2...

My advice, if your going to play after 1:00 am est, learn to speak squares...
    Hacking in minis and Racism are both unacceptable.

Almost all of you posts have an air of arrogance which is one thing.

However being openly racist on forums is totally unacceptable.

yea they should :/, this really really wont happen soon

so true, we had those ban wars of ppl using unnice words on deathwish

Quote Originally Posted by aegeas View Post
    Hacking in minis and Racism are both unacceptable.

Almost all of you posts have an air of arrogance which is one thing.

However being openly racist on forums is totally unacceptable.
    how is that racist?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast