Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Set or Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    The question you should ask yourself is do you want Fury or Crom!

Fury: Mainly RU players doing what they do best as usual. No pug raids and no pug K6s. Minis pop slower than Crom too.
    Global is 99% russian language. OW pvp does not exist, its just the odd lowbie ganker or gank outside an ini. Most EU players (non RU) are heading to Crom in large numbers to get away from the Russians.

Crom: Has its fair share of idiots but it's definitely got a higher quality playerbase than Fury. Pug raids and K6s are common. Minis pop faster than Fury too.

So, imho Crom (Set) is the only real viable choice, unless you want to play with a bunch of lumberjacking RU players.
    Somebody is really scared of russians
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

Quote Originally Posted by artreborn View Post
    Welcome to unofficial hack server when Tyranny merges into Fury

Its part of their gaming culture, piracy and hacks

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    Enlighten us on what they do best?
    They obviously lumberjack.

Guess I'm too old and not hip to new terms, but can someone enlighten me on what that term means?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    They obviously lumberjack.

Guess I'm too old and not hip to new terms, but can someone enlighten me on what that term means?
    Apples and chairs!
    It's all gone Pete Tong!
    What a load of old Pony.

It's not fear.

You will understand when the merge comes.
    I reserve the right to childishly shout "I told you so".

Apples and chairs!
    It's all gone Pete Tong!
    What a load of old Pony.
    Thanks for contributing nothing.

But I do have a good idea what these Russians do.

Edit K4nncy, I read your pm, and confirmed what I thought
    Last edited by Texan615; 14th July 2013 at 10:01.

@ OP, you want to play on Set. Yes it's a Pve server but the population is fairly ok. If you enjoy pvp, there will be plenty of that, but only at lvl 80. There will be server merges in the next few months, so Tyranny (US pvp server) will merge with Fury (EU pvp server) but you don't want to be around for that imo. Tyranny is a fairly dead server and they will be overpowered by all the Russians from Fury server with their "modifications" and T4 gear. To put it bluntly, Tyranny people will be hopelessly outgunned. If you have your heart set of full time pvp, then roll on Tyranny, but just know what you will encounter in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    @ OP, you want to play on Set. Yes it's a Pve server but the population is fairly ok. If you enjoy pvp, there will be plenty of that, but only at lvl 80. There will be server merges in the next few months, so Tyranny (US pvp server) will merge with Fury (EU pvp server) but you don't want to be around for that imo. Tyranny is a fairly dead server and they will be overpowered by all the Russians from Fury server with their "modifications" and T4 gear. To put it bluntly, Tyranny people will be hopelessly outgunned. If you have your heart set of full time pvp, then roll on Tyranny, but just know what you will encounter in a few months.
    this is true.
    On Crom you will meet less russ/east europe With mods, but 60% of the pvp ppl we had on Crom left AoC because of hige ms after server move. so we have more low Level pvp players but 80% got full T4 gear

It's not fear.

You will understand when the merge comes.
    I reserve the right to childishly shout "I told you so".
    I am Russian my self, doesn't mean I hack lol
    Just because there might be a group of Russians who hack doesn't mean that every Russian on a server is a hacker.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

I am Russian my self, doesn't mean I hack lol
    Just because there might be a group of Russians who hack doesn't mean that every Russian on a server is a hacker.
    I never said hack.

My opinions are my own. The US players that merge into Fury will have their own opinions after the merge and no doubt they will post them here a few hours after that merge happens.

And btw, rofl at "a group".

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast