Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Set or Tyranny

after the merge you have no choise Crom pve or fury pvp ( set and tyranny disappears )
    " The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you.
    Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child.
    And apparently, you have alienated my favourite game, conan.
    I will honour our agreement fool, if you bring me that i have asked you.
    But if you return to me empty handed again... I will bathe the starways in your blood."

Quote Originally Posted by Diacre View Post
    after the merge you have no choise Crom pve or fury pvp ( set and tyranny disappears )
    why do the Euros keep popping in here to make remarks about the server names? That isn't even the point of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Almuryc View Post
    why do the Euros keep popping in here to make remarks about the server names? That isn't even the point of the thread.
    They're still mad about Funcom moving them to the US. I hope they like their higher latencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Almuryc View Post
    Let them fap ( I don't care )
    We will be Serious after death.

Tyranny has pretty good hot spots for lowbie and high level open world PVP. Tesso and Connals valley seem to be pretty good for some low level action, although mostly evenings. I guess Khesh is pretty good for PVP around the clock.

Minis aren't bad, but only 6-19 and the high level minis are only ones popping. I really would like to see the 20-39 and 40-59 more active (they rarely if ever pop)

Set has only High level minis in queue, the rest never have any that I have seen. All of my 80's are on Set, and I have 4 below 40 toons on Tyranny and I am having way more fun on Tyranny.

Server were moved to US at the request of CIA - to get us Euro under close surveillance .... :-)

Since both US and EU server will be merged soon(tm) I guess it makes more sense to think into activity (pve vs pvp) more than in terms of population...

PvP population tends to be pretty fickle. Everyone will have to wait until the merge to see where the population is.

However in my experience, PvPers tend to go where the population is regardless of the ruleset.

Of course you have the minority of pvpers that choose to stay on low population servers because it's easier to look good there...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    PvP population tends to be pretty fickle. Everyone will have to wait until the merge to see where the population is.

However in my experience, PvPers tend to go where the population is regardless of the ruleset.

Of course you have the minority of pvpers that choose to stay on low population servers because it's easier to look good there...
    Tyranny pvp has been 3/4ths or more low level pvpers mid day, like pvp 0-5. At night the pvp 10s tend to come out, so I like tyranny atm because I can play lowbie and highbie.

The question you should ask yourself is do you want Fury or Crom!

Fury: Mainly RU players doing what they do best as usual. No pug raids and no pug K6s. Minis pop slower than Crom too.
    Global is 99% russian language. OW pvp does not exist, its just the odd lowbie ganker or gank outside an ini. Most EU players (non RU) are heading to Crom in large numbers to get away from the Russians.

Crom: Has its fair share of idiots but it's definitely got a higher quality playerbase than Fury. Pug raids and K6s are common. Minis pop faster than Fury too.

So, imho Crom (Set) is the only real viable choice, unless you want to play with a bunch of lumberjacking RU players.

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Fury: Mainly RU players doing what they do best as usual.
    Enlighten us on what they do best?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast