Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Set or Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by Herath13 View Post
    Timezones aren't most compatible thing, you won't find Europeans playing in American prime because 3am+, and lot of Americans working in European prime, so most sieges would likely have to be on weekends. It's not quite a normal merge, where it's EU server to EU server and everyone plays same timezone, this is merging to different timezones with different primes.

But sure, there's going to be 24/7 action like there should be.
    I do agree timezones don't match up. But how many times have you seen someone set their window to the middle of a business day or at 3 am just to avoid sieges... I think it will work itself out where guilds who cater to both EU and US, will have the upper hand at sieges.

Tyranny is like beer:- tastes good but the pubs only open of a night, yes you can drink at home on your own but its not the same...

set is like water:- has no taste but at least u can drink it 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    Tyranny is like beer:- tastes good but the pubs only open of a night, yes you can drink at home on your own but its not the same...

LOL perfect

And I think I had quite a lot of "Tyranny" on Friday night.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    LOL perfect

And I think I had quite a lot of "Tyranny" on Friday night.
    Are you still playing there? I cant wait to see the old names pop back.

Edited by Arishanya to remove discussion about moderation. As always, refer to the Social Guidelines before posting. Any issues/questions regarding moderation should be sent via PM only to a moderator or member of Community Management.
    Last edited by Arishanya; 28th May 2013 at 18:16.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Are you still playing there? I cant wait to see the old names pop back.
    I was online a bit last week on the sin and the conq. Most of my toons are still on Set, but I transferred a couple back over.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

hrmmm I need to decide if I want to pay to transfer a toon back to Tyranny or just delete one that I don't play and make a new one..... with all the off line levels and AA points you get now... I can probably do this with out really losing anything if I pick the right toon...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Literally the best analogy I've ever seen for the servers

/10char
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Pretty good analogy, since you can drink water and feel satisfied, but drinking beer only leaves you with a bad taste in your mouth and wondering why you keep going back.

Until PVP becomes something other than a place where lower-level players have to accept that they are nothing more than punching bags for the higher-level players, that's not going to change.

I prefer Tyranny, but I find myself playing on Set more because mini's have been popping better over there.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast