Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Set or Tyranny

Default Set or Tyranny

Just coming back .. I have 6 80s on tyranny, that i have not played in years. I have 59 offline levels to spend. I am thinking rolling a ranger on set. the only class i have not played.

Way more pvp on Tyranny now. Merges about to happen and that will be multiplied many times.

Question is, do you want pvp or not?

Pvp. Minis mostly. I don't care much for open world pvp. I just wanna roll where the minis pop the most

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Merges about to happen and
    ...and I heard about merge during May, next info what I heard was summer, another will be... ?...
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    ...and I heard about merge during May, next info what I heard was summer, another will be... ?...
    "All of the phases will require downtimes and we would like to begin the process as soon as we can. So expect to see those changes coming about during May."

That was what was actually stated. The first of three phases was set to start in May, and has already been done.

Get the facts straight here:

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...ter_april_2013

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    "All of the phases will require downtimes and we would like to begin the process as soon as we can. So expect to see those changes coming about during May."

That was what was actually stated. The first of three phases was set to start in May, and has already been done.

Get the facts straight here:

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...ter_april_2013
    Server Merge: This summer our servers with the same rulesets are merging to create one big PvE server and one big PvP server. <-from mail, nothing about May

Server Merge: This summer our servers with the same rulesets are merging to create one big PvE server and one big PvP server. <-from mail, nothing about May

You're the one who brought up May...?

Tyranny's pop has really been looking up the past month. Mini pop regularly with sags on a regular basis as well, kesh duel pit is usually going 247. Open world every once and a while

Set will have more pve that's for sure. 6-mans all day and pug raids too. In minis you will get rolled by pve'rs in the best gear, also almost 0 ****-talking in global.

it's your call.

I can't speak for Set on this matter but on tyranny low level open world is plentiful around major areas like tesso etc. and low level minis pop regularly minus 79 minis
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Remember the servers will be called Crom and Fury so you can slowly begin to say goodbye to your servers names

Servers moved to US so they're gonna use Tyranny and Set as names too. We're more important.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast