Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Set or Tyranny

My soul crys as I read this

As the player responsible for at least 99% of open world PvP and sieges I would contend that they are reasonably attended. In fact if it weren't for Rex Nex and social rejects intentionally imbalancing the odds things would be way cooler.

80% of my sieges this year 10ish have had 50+ attendees..... most of my Boris brawls have had 40+

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    This is where you can see the difference between EU players and US players. I agree with you about the cheaters, usually few in number, all know each other, and are basically a server known joke.

But the difference here it seems EU players have not given up on open world like US players have. Even on the PvP servers it's like you almost have to beg people for open world, and when it happens it lasts only minutes and after a few death's people just do other things. It was like that for years on Tyranny and it no different now, well know you have a small group of players who attack each other, the lame thing is that they all know each other and have no one else to pvp against.

Set, no world pvp. No one will even show up to defend against a siege but once in a while, and even then after a few deaths they just give up. There is no want for open world pvp at all. The only thing is that minis pop non stop, sometimes 3 and 4 going at once and multiple sags back to back.

But US players flocking to PvP servers? It could only happen with a merge and then I think players would be cautious of risking their ability of farming T4 and whatever new high end content comes out (if any). Very few of us even care about open world anymore...but if the PvP server population seemed viable and content could be cleared I bet a few months after the merge people would start to make their way back.

Quote Originally Posted by starhunterceo View Post
    80% of my sieges this year 10ish have had 50+ attendees.....
    48 of which were supplied by the defending guild while you get time out after time out for ghost sieging. You talk a great fight but never show.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    48 of which were supplied by the defending guild while you get time out after time out for ghost sieging. You talk a great fight but never show.
    Actually, when I was in his guild, we always showed up, and it was fun. Sometimes we would have to bring some lowbies just because getting people to come can be challenging. People end up not showing because of real life or whatever, and seats need ot be filled or people like you QQ that we wasted your time. When in reality, the population is thin, and siege timings are set to your advantage. Pick a 9 am EST fight and see what you get. When the merger happens, it will be a different story.

Instead of trolling him, you should thank him. At least he is sieging and playing the game, and not in the forums QQing about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellaxe View Post
    Truer words were never spoken. I sometimes log in and just read Global for some good chuckles.

Too Funny...
    Sometimes that is the best part of my day. The sad part about pve'rs is they just seem to have refused to learn how to deal with trolls.

I claim religious exception to Crom getting a server and Set getting nothing!

The high priest demands religious equality!
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910