Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anatu, question for you

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    I havn't seen anyone from my guild pad camp each other but we are kind of a newly merged guild.

Its more like 3 guilds then 1. Wartribe and some Blackout joined us so maybe they are just playing minis like they are use too..
    We were padcamping Vent on Friday night, though
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Only guildie I would pad camp is Jichbad
    Hey, you beat me to it...

Quote Originally Posted by Otar View Post
    Hey, you beat me to it...
    Otar!!! Come to Tyranny on any of your T4 toons(DT PLZ)! We need you for Premades

Draza said he'll pay for your Xfer!

nah JK but I will Bro

Otar!!! Come to Tyranny on any of your T4 toons(DT PLZ)! We need you for Premades

Draza said he'll pay for your Xfer!

nah JK but I will Bro
    Is there still consistant pvp on Tyranny? Seems like a lot of transfers came to Set recently. Whatever you do dont come back to Set Anatu, my Demo is PvEing its way to mini victory, dont need you mess with that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Is there still consistant pvp on Tyranny? Seems like a lot of transfers came to Set recently. Whatever you do dont come back to Set Anatu, my Demo is PvEing its way to mini victory, dont need you mess with that lol.
    No worries Dodge, Making my last stand on Tyranny. Pvp has been very consistant. A Few "Actual" Sieges went down, Minis Pop all the time and Blackout premades us almost daily.

P.S. Gimme your T4 gear!

Pvp on tyranny has been leaving the match for anatu
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by Binderato View Post
    Pvp on tyranny has been leaving the match for anatu
    When he comes with the demo, and everyone else is on pvp 0-3, I leave too.

No worries Dodge, Making my last stand on Tyranny. Pvp has been very consistant. A Few "Actual" Sieges went down, Minis Pop all the time and Blackout premades us almost daily.

P.S. Gimme your T4 gear!
    Need to see more of those premade videos, all the ones on youtube are outdated and lame.

P.S. Gimme your T4 gear!
    You need to put "in US timezone".......Aussie and NZ timezones are deader than A-line flares with pockets in the knees

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Need to see more of those premade videos, all the ones on youtube are outdated and lame.
    anatu pvp montage ^.^

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast