Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anatu, question for you

Default Anatu, question for you

I am thinking this through.

Pre Server Merge
    1. Transfer back to tyranny with small population and Limited MINIS and skill sets but some open world and duels
    2. Stay on Set and have minis regularly, with a more diverse skill set and NO open world, but sieges still happen as we want

Post Server Merge
    1. Transfer to Tyranny, population is great, old peeps return, all is good for 3 weeks and server dies.
    2. Stay on Set and watch PVE madness. Join an EU guild and master how to slay a dragon.

Also, servers wont matter for MINI gamers like myself since those will be combined. So stay on set for pvp when bored, and minis whenever or transfer to tyranny and have open world but pve lacks.

Not the person your looking to respond but I'll chime in. I personally think many true pvpers will head back to places they can open world PVP, myself included. The thought of having EU fresh meat is too tempting for me. I like how they all QQ about 100ms lol I have been running at 150-250 since day one. Welcome to my world 😉.
    In other thoughts I hope others join me on the xfer. If not owell.

Population has been real good so far and we havn't even merged yet.

Minis pop consistantly(Sags too)Premades, Duel Pit is always fun. Open World Happens alot and this is all still premerge.

Not alot of PVE least in my Guild but that may change

EU has some good PVP Guilds that PVE im sure. Blackout tells me they are like all T4 over there lol.

Its up too you man Basically no ones stopping you from PVEing on a PVP server but on a Pve server you arnt allowed to Openworld...

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    Population has been real good so far and we havn't even merged yet.

Minis pop consistantly(Sags too)Premades, Duel Pit is always fun. Open World Happens alot and this is all still premerge.

Not alot of PVE least in my Guild but that may change

EU has some good PVP Guilds that PVE im sure. Blackout tells me they are like all T4 over there lol.

Its up too you man Basically no ones stopping you from PVEing on a PVP server but on a Pve server you arnt allowed to Openworld...
    Where are your videos Anatu? Id like to see a real pvp demo do some open world pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Where are your videos Anatu? Id like to see a real pvp demo do some open world pvp.
    Will Work on one for Demo, been recording some DT Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    Will Work on one for Demo, been recording some DT Vids
    Cool, I learned alot for you while you were on Set. Although I do well in minis, I never duel and would be nice to see some demo action.

world pvp is the best part of aoc though so set kinda sucks for that reason.

So I popped back to tyranny to see asylum pad camp their own guildies. Kind of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    So I popped back to tyranny to see asylum pad camp their own guildies. Kind of sad.
    sad that what? that asylum fights hard vs everyone? alot better then the guilds that ignore each other in minis.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast