Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fallen

Default The Fallen

The Fallen!

The Fallen is a collection of Role Players who strive to create a fun, friendly, and active environment for new and
    returning players. We have and always will be an RP guild, so our Story, Background, City and location were all
    selected with RP in mind. Our name stems from our IC story, and because we harbor members from some of the
    oldest RP guilds on the server.

It is from the ashes of a forsaken company that the Fallen Brotherhood emerged, and through blood and fire that it
    forged a reputation for itself, and its members. Regardless of the job- it would be done. Mercy and failure were no
    longer commonplace for the members of its ranks, and where they were thought unlikely to succeed,
    The Fallen has continued to prevail.

We have a Tier 3 City, Tier 3 Tavern, Cultural Retreat, Level 7 Renown, and many, many areas inside our city to serve for RP purposes. We also engage in many activities outside the Shi, host guild events, and explore both PVE and PVP together.

We don't advertise in global, and all invitations must have some form of In Character recruitment.

If you're interested in joining, please just visit the site below, or contact me in game by sending a tell to Nathenia or Anathene. Thanks for reading! Hope to see you soon!

Because I'm silly, and forgot to post the website.

www.thefallen.us

"It calls to me: the singed orange sky above, and the smoking grass beneath. The earth is painted red, and eyes
    are painted black. In the deafening silence I have found my peace.

There is no greater grave than that of the battlefield, there is no more honorable tomb. When my time comes I
    too shall take my place in the halls of the afterlife- but for now I will take no greater pleasure than sending my enemy to theirs."

We're still seeking quality role players to stand beside us! Join us in game!

Join us! Just send Nathenia or Jerath an in game message!

Not only are we looking for people who enjoy RP we are also looking for people who enjoy the exploring the content of the whether it's PvP or PvE.

Renown Level 8 is ours, and we ranked in every category on the server this week!

I couldn't be more happy!

I would be happy if you would like to add your guild to this list,
    as I really would love to help you get some attention on Crom. ^^

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180430

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid

After making the transfer to Crom, we are still here and growing. We are still looking for quality Roleplayers who enjoy exploring all that the game has to offer.
    If you are a player who enjoys PvE,PvP,and quality guild wide storylines and have a desire to be part of a Roleplay guild that truly makes you feel part of the squad then please check out our site at http://www.thefallen.us/ or approach any member you see in character.
    We do not advertise over global or any other channels in game, all meetings are arranged through the guild website or through in game messaging.

"If my sword does not guard your back; whose sword shall guard mine?"

Exciting and intense RP; plots and storylines. RP-adventures and RP-PvP fights. The Fallen do it all. As a part of the CV we feel a responsibility to teach and gear our members in order for them to get the best available benefit of the game.

Don't know your class? We got the knowledge.
    Don't have the gear? We'll help you get it, running you through dungeons at low levels and gearing you in K6s and HoC. We'll teach you how to be an asset to a group or a raid in a friendly enviroment.
    We'll teach you to be able to stand on your own feet and meet the charge of your foe head-on and make him pause.

But first and foremost; we will give you content, fights and adventures no one else in Age of Conan will see but you and us. Only the sky and your imagination is the limit and there is new content update every day
    Last edited by Lleilwin; 18th September 2013 at 21:22.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast