Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Server Best (May 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Wickeds View Post
    half of fury has already quit... maybe there'll be no euros left there by merge time... i think it will just bring the pvp server population back to what tyranny was just before swtor release (which was ok for a dead game), except that half of those people will be russians..
    think most of us know that this game has been dead for 2 years, and not to expect anything
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by littlepompom View Post
    can I pick whatever gears in my inventory or I have no choice but to use pvp 10 gears in unchained mini?
    I don't know if those details have been specified.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

The gear will either be the full PvP 10 set including weapons and accessories, or a more normalized new set all together which would give stats according to archtype, which probably will not happen.

Tanks get the most out of the current PvP gear so it will be interesting to see if they change the stats on the unchained gear or not. If they don't several classes will be at an extreme advantage right from the start which will make it nothing but FoTM minis.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    The gear will either be the full PvP 10 set including weapons and accessories, or a more normalized new set all together which would give stats according to archtype, which probably will not happen.

Tanks get the most out of the current PvP gear so it will be interesting to see if they change the stats on the unchained gear or not. If they don't several classes will be at an extreme advantage right from the start which will make it nothing but FoTM minis.
    The balance of classes will be an issue again I think. I am preparing for how priests cannot kill anything complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    The balance of classes will be an issue again I think. I am preparing for how priests cannot kill anything complaints.
    gamers cry regardless these days, always 100 reasons why the lose, none are there fault.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    gamers cry regardless these days, always 100 reasons why the lose, none are there fault.
    There are a few legitimate complaints, but overall you're right. Its QQ with a side of butthurt.

But see, your a conq and I am a tos. At pvp 10, who has the upper hand in a mini?

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    But see, your a conq and I am a tos. At pvp 10, who has the upper hand in a mini?
    conq by miles, tos sucks ass as it has no mana all the time.

Dont know why they didnt buff mana when they swaped to energy.

mellee never runs out of stam ever, casters and tos especially never have mana

Sad but true.

I said that a few days after the revamp and continue to say it, people going oom happens all the time. I only run out of stam during a 10+ minute boss fight and that's only because I forgot I can use stam pots, and that's on any of the melee classes.

But everyone says I'm qqing about it and that mana is fine. L2P lol

Main reason I stopped playing my tos, a few heals, a debuff, and one storm feild and your oom.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast