Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Server Best (May 2013)

I stopped at yeshauu on the Pom list BUT it does prove the point gear matters. This game has definently changed

Quote Originally Posted by tsquared2 View Post
    I stopped at yeshauu on the Pom list BUT it does prove the point gear matters. This game has definently changed
    Gilly, a PVP 2 is on two of the three lists, If I made one he'd be on mine too. Skill can still shine in this age of T4 and PVP T3
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Gilly, a PVP 2 is on two of the three lists, If I made one he'd be on mine too. Skill can still shine in this age of T4 and PVP T3
    no, t4 gear just doesn't exist on tyranny.

EU pvp server is T4 geared. And so will the transfers from Set. T4 is not the best for pvp with every class but some classes will melt under geared tyranny.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    EU pvp server is T4 geared. And so will the transfers from Set. T4 is not the best for pvp with every class but some classes will melt under geared tyranny.
    the t4 weapons however.. op as **** lol

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    the t4 weapons however.. op as **** lol
    ty for info
    We will be Serious after death.

Tyranny seems to have some life! I actually saw people online last night. I look forward to making the "Server Worst" lists
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    half of fury has already quit... maybe there'll be no euros left there by merge time... i think it will just bring the pvp server population back to what tyranny was just before swtor release (which was ok for a dead game), except that half of those people will be russians..

T4 weapons are the best for all classes, but the rest of it is probably most effective for casters and sins. A T4 assassin is just ridiculous. There is a full T4 DT on Set who gets lots of kills (name escapes me). Hopefully, Unchained minis will be good and people will actually queue (won't help open world, but at least minigames will be without a gear/aa gap.)
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

can I pick whatever gears in my inventory or I have no choice but to use pvp 10 gears in unchained mini?
    Priest of Mitra PVP 10
    Everyone <3 pompom !!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast