Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Server Best (May 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    gamers cry regardless these days, always 100 reasons why the lose, none are there fault.
    So you can see why I am preparing for all the boohoo threads. Its going to make it (write in some random percentage based on your emotion at this very moment) times more difficult for certain classes. But yeah, I see EU already up in arms over the sprint option in melee giving an advantage to tos.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    So you can see why I am preparing for all the boohoo threads. Its going to make it (write in some random percentage based on your emotion at this very moment) times more difficult for certain classes. But yeah, I see EU already up in arms over the sprint option in melee giving an advantage to tos.
    im still laughing at them crying about the "unplayable 140ping" lol cant wait to kill them in a duel for them to use the "im at 140ping" excuse vs a carnage conq with 400 ping

lol yes but you rely on ccs, snares, staggers, dots that tie in with all your hits, and aoe combos.

On good days I get 140, most days 200-350 average. It does suck.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    im still laughing at them crying about the "unplayable 140ping" lol cant wait to kill them in a duel for them to use the "im at 140ping" excuse vs a carnage conq with 400 ping

rofl , owning ppl with conq seems to be great achievement nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    rofl , owning ppl with conq seems to be great achievement nowadays
    I don't think he is talkig about that straight up. He is talking about doing it to the EU peeps. Its a region punch more than a class punch. Besides, EU is complaining that tos beat their conqs. I don't know, I never played on EU, and hope the ping issue wont get in the way of skill. But if tos are beating their conqs, they have another thing coming IMO with geld on the prowl..

Closed. These topics never work as they go off topic / dissolve to flaming after the second page.

Thread closed
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234