Thread: Serpents Ascendant

Default Serpents Ascendant

Serpents Ascendant are recruiting new RolePlayers.
    We are a small, warm group of roleplayers who like some PVE too. Possibly the oldest surviving Hyrkania RP guild.

We accept light to heavy RPers, although much of our RP would be classed as "heavy".

Adults only.

All classes and races accepted, although the focus is on worship of Derketo (goddess of lust) and her master Set. But mercenaries/guards with other backgrounds are accepted as well. Please don't think we are the traditional "evil" Set guild. If you want to slit throats upon altars then our Set probably isn't yours (but thats not to say we're all nicey-nice ). But if you want to experience plotlines that change the fates of gods, and fulfill your deepest lusts and desires, then we are your guild. We have our own history and beliefs, which conflict with some traditional set worship, but there is lots of room for many types of characters and personalities. Most of our RP these days is Derketo-based.

Our guild town has Tier3 Keep, Armorsmith, Weaponsmith, Alchemy Tower, and Thieves Guild. And Tier2 everything else, including walls/towers. And an awesome new avenue of serpent pillars.

Please find me on Crom on the below characters. Also you can speak to Neshmet, Kiyoki, Leasbeth, Cxara.

Hope to see you.
    Saki

Sakhmetet
    Rebekha
    Faimai
    Xophan
    Llanelli
    Neavoth
    Munqadu
    Marcurix
    Kahdeksan
    Jemlakh
    Xiluin
    Last edited by AelonIronmoon; 18th May 2013 at 13:21.

Yay! Finally you guys make yourselves known.
    I was afraid you had vanished into your dark pits, never to return!

Will we see you guys around for RP too?

Quote Originally Posted by Asfrid View Post
    Yay! Finally you guys make yourselves known.
    I was afraid you had vanished into your dark pits, never to return!

Will we see you guys around for RP too?
    Sure, and thanks.

And we're always around, have been since May 2008. Just shout down into our dark pits if you can't find us. We're probably having an orgy or something, but we'll come up for air.

Saki

Quote Originally Posted by AelonIronmoon View Post
    Sure, and thanks.

And we're always around, have been since May 2008. Just shout down into our dark pits if you can't find us. We're probably having an orgy or something, but we'll come up for air.

Saki
    Which is why I asked if you were coming to RP.

None of your members, have ever stayed to RP on any Recurring Friday Event, they just run in and then runs out again and there is almost never an ad from you, or someone from the guild poking about in the channels- Nor did I get any responses on your old forum guild thread. So I was worried you had slithered up and died..

Is your RP mostly taking place inside your Guild City, and among your own members? Or did I understand the "dark pits", "orgies" and "we'll come up for air" wrongly?

Ymir guide your blade

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid

Quote Originally Posted by Asfrid View Post
    Which is why I asked if you were coming to RP.

None of your members, have ever stayed to RP on any Recurring Friday Event, they just run in and then runs out again and there is almost never an ad from you, or someone from the guild poking about in the channels- Nor did I get any responses on your old forum guild thread. So I was worried you had slithered up and died..

Is your RP mostly taking place inside your Guild City, and among your own members? Or did I understand the "dark pits", "orgies" and "we'll come up for air" wrongly?

Ymir guide your blade

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid
    I'm not sure what you mean by old forum guild thread. If you meant FC forum, thats not something I check very often. Unless i'm involved in a continuing thread (as now).

Yes most of our RP is guild plotlines, but many times not in guild city. And usually outsiders are welcome to join.

Our fridays and/or saturdays are usually busy with trying to continue our own travelling plotlines. But i'm open to RPing with other guilds at times as well. I haven't been on other forums much, so i don't know about recurring friday events outside our guild. I should visit Vjinterfell more often yes. But best time for our own guild rp is fridays and saturdays, and we have tons of plotlines to continue. In the past, timing of multi-guild events was a problem for me personally, but SA members are free to attend of course.

As for posting ads...I post ads in Global quite often. Maybe you've put me on ignore already .

I will tell our members about your friday events.

Be seeing you,
    Saki

Quote Originally Posted by AelonIronmoon View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by old forum guild thread. If you meant FC forum, thats not something I check very often. Unless i'm involved in a continuing thread (as now).

Yes most of our RP is guild plotlines, but many times not in guild city. And usually outsiders are welcome to join.

Our fridays and/or saturdays are usually busy with trying to continue our own travelling plotlines. But i'm open to RPing with other guilds at times as well. I haven't been on other forums much, so i don't know about recurring friday events outside our guild. I should visit Vjinterfell more often yes. But best time for our own guild rp is fridays and saturdays, and we have tons of plotlines to continue. In the past, timing of multi-guild events was a problem for me personally, but SA members are free to attend of course.

As for posting ads...I post ads in Global quite often. Maybe you've put me on ignore already .

I will tell our members about your friday events.

Be seeing you,
    Saki
    Thanks for all that useful info!
    (And I don't put people on ignore for posting guild ads. )

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid