Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: things i would buy if i could

there's a whole list of things to buy i.m.o.:

here's a few I can think off at the top of my head:
    - more bag space,
    - more bank space
    - bigger resource bags
    - seperate bankspace for selling and trading items (sperate from the regular bankspace for storage)
    - seperate bankspace for storing vanity items.
    - extra vanity tab(s) to prestore certain outfits to suit the occassion to attend (RP, battle etc.)
    - possibillity to brand certain lower level gear to vanity items (which will become untradeble but can be stored in the aforementioned vanity bank).

most things I can think off have to do with storing items actually. I hate to be forced to sell gear I have gathered over a long period of time because space is limited. Since characterbound items are impossible to store at a mule's (alt toon made just for the purpose of storing items) account.

After level 80 most lowlevel armour and weapons become redundent, but I'd like to hold on to them just for nostalgic or collectionary purposes.

Then there is the issue of having to store multiple armoursets and weapons when you're a soldier. Especially at endgame levels you should be able to chose from a varied set of armours (which you aquired from doing raids and HM's) to fit the purpose of the dungeon or raid you're attending. I know of several raiding guards and DT's (of which I'm one ) who have this issue.
    Being a barbarian is a tough profession. You cut heads, drink loads of beer and eat piles of meat ........... and then when you come home you got to keep the wife happy as well (*sigh)

Default Dressing room

IF funcom provided the players a Dressing Room to try on vanity items already in game so we can see what it looks like on their toons, people would probably buy stuff already here.

There is no way in hell I would EVER buy a $10 vanity set without being able to see what it looks like on my toon first. Heck, I wouldn't even spend $2.00 on something if I don't know what it looks like.

1) Implement item preview/dressing room for free.
    2) In the store, sell extra vanity tabs. Say, 600 points per tab, up to in between five-ten tabs.
    3) Sell sought after but hard to acquire vanity stuff like Onyx sets (it's easier to get t4 than those for some classes) and all other untapped veritable gold mines like the pieces NPCs wear. Don't charge too much; small sums make people buy a few and then more and more. The higher cost per piece, the higher threshold for people to accept. Focus mainly on culture stuff, more typical Cimmerian, Aquilonian and Stygian stuff. We are all fed up on khitai looks.
    4) Make a few new haircuts, possibility to totally redesign the character and other easy-to-make stuff. Sell in store.
    5) Sit back and let human desire to collect and humam vanity make you money
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsader View Post
    After 5 years, it would be nice to be able to purchase a service that allows you to take existing characters, and put them back into the character creation section to alter their race, gender, appearance, ect. Something like this I think would be well worth the cost.
    i second that, make it 5$'s in the item shop - that'll add up quick

WTB an account wide ignore.
    And i want Peter Stormares deranged plastic surgeon from TSW to time and dimension travel so he could set up shop i Kara Korum. He would be quite busy...
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

You already made Vanity tabs. Please make more tabs on gear so it wont float around in the inventory! On DT i have perhaps 50 slots of gear that gets messed up and needs to be sorted every time. Also if we can lock items we want to keep in inventory, and sell all button at vendor.

I would like to have character re customization available.

Quote Originally Posted by Drest View Post
    WTB an account wide ignore.
    And i want Peter Stormares deranged plastic surgeon from TSW to time and dimension travel so he could set up shop i Kara Korum. He would be quite busy...
    1 infraction point, for trolling Peter Stormare.
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123