Thread: Khitan

Smile Khitan

So WTF iv payed for the premium account.... log in and wow... go to select Khitan and it says You do not have the expansion. well so I go to my account for an hour look around and see nothing about purchasing this expansion. Then I go to FUNCOM AKA FRAKUINTHEANUSDOTCOM and there is nothing about this. Please help I would like to pay FRAKUINTHEASSDOTCOM so I can get this expansion. FUNCOM GO ASLKJDLKASJFLKAHSFLKJAHF a tornado. Worst experience ever horrible customer service. No wonder why WOW is kickin all MMO"s.

Just enter the Funcom ItemShop in-game, and type in search bracket : Rise of the Godslayer and there you have it the whole expansion to click and buy.

indeed it should be easier to find, but i am sure it would be MUCH faster to ask in-game on global chat about ''how to get the expansion'' than to cry here on forum (instead using search option too).
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by nooshh View Post
    No wonder why WOW is kickin all MMO"s.
    Then go and play WoW instead of raging here on aoc forum.

An overly melodramatic and teary eyed attitude won't get you many fans, neither on forums nor ingame. Expansions are on ingame shop, it might take a while to unlock after buying.
    Also, inb4 go back to wow crowd.
    edit: Damn, that's what I get for being tardy

I agree with the OP - customer service is the most important quality of any game. **** fancy gameplay/music/gfx/writing - I want an easy access to expansions.

Hello

Please keep civil when posting on the forums. Closing this thread for ranting. You can contact CS via help.funcom.com

Regards,
    Aghora