Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Funcom plz tell why Most players have unaceptable pings

Real bad idea Funcom.
    Feel bad for the EU players.
    I am US, but tried EU servers awhile ago, got 300-350 ping, unplayable.

When I played on Euro servers, I wasn't getting 300-350 ping.

I was getting like 150-200 ish. I didn't find it unplayable though. We will see in the coming months how the latency affects people.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by Hollastar View Post
    yeah is funny that all the threads regarding latency are being closed. Dont want all those newbies to see the problems the game has atm i guess
    The new threads regarding latency/ping are being closed so that the conversation regarding the one topic is kept in the one thread, it's keeping the one topic of discussion in the one location rather than having the same conversation occurring in 2 or more locations.

The last thread was closed as people were failing to follow the Social Guidelines when making posts in the thread.
    Last edited by Grizzly; 15th May 2013 at 01:09.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    The new threads regarding latency/ping are being closed so that the conversation regarding the one topic is kept in the one thread, it's keeping the one topic of discussion in the one location rather than having the same conversation occurring in 2 or more locations.

The last thread was closed as people were failing to follow the Social Guidelines when making posts in the thread.
    Well you encourage people to vent their frustration, but you paragraph hump the social guidelines like any good little bureaucrat. Whats the point?
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

I think ppl are overreacting. Game experience is smoother than ever. Y latency is a bit up, for me its around 170-290. I did yakmar and w1 and there was not even one lag spike. Dead mans Isle was smoother than before and Questing in NG was perhaps better than before since there where no lag spikes there too.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by jenyu View Post
    I think ppl are overreacting. Game experience is smoother than ever. Y latency is a bit up, for me its around 170-290. I did yakmar and w1 and there was not even one lag spike. Dead mans Isle was smoother than before and Questing in NG was perhaps better than before since there where no lag spikes there too.
    Smoother than your old 150-200ms? Noooo. You had it so smooth before. How can that be?
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

would be great for u to give some feedback on the pvp coem server merge

arguably ping affects more harshly and visibly the pvp aspect of the game, is your proficiency in pvp getting better?

everyone stating "everything is fine, we killed Yak no problemo, yay!" etc. should be watching this video in a 24/7 loop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwCL4YcbTM

I find very hard to believe, u try a mini, everyone is on a rubber band

Still no response from game director on this issue :-(

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast