Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Funcom plz tell why Most players have unaceptable pings

Quote Originally Posted by inventus View Post
    Bye premium

Not gonna pay for 150 MS.
    lol!

does that mean that aussies get free gaming too because we have 350 ping?

stop crying so much! I personally think its amazing that a signal takes only 150ms to travel from europe to US. Nothing that can be done about a ping unless you move closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    I had 90-120 ms before. Now i have 210-400ms. Latency is 160-200 when server is emtpy (morning). I am trying to Play bs with this ms. I really regret because of buying 1year subscription. I am gonna leave aoc if it goes like this..

(ps. Please dont write silly comments like : it is playable with +200ms. I am playing this Game since release, i am a veteran pvper (it was before this ms issue) and i know at which ms i can pvp well. Ppl who writes on forums like ' i was doing fine with +200ms at pvp ' they just don't know what real pvp is. Check YouTube I have several videos on there. Now I can lose against an average player who has good ms.) End..
    maybe your just not as good as what you think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    maybe your just not as good as what you think you are.
    You have no idea what you are talking about...He is one of the best bear shamans. stop trolling

For 2 or 3 I always had some ping or lag spikes with AoC with different Internet connections. That stopped since I got a FTTH 100 mbits connection a year ago. Anyway, until the server move I had 90-100 ms during the day, around 130-150 at night, PVE Crom. Now I'm getting an average 150 during the day and 230-250 at night! I also notice that moves/combos get canceled. I notice this with my Assassin and even with Demonologist! The spells interrupt themselves! I was thinking in subscribing again and get this 50% offer, but now I don't know...
    Can we know for sure that this is going to be solved? If not, are we EU players entitled to a refund?
    Last edited by GorkaZulo; 23rd May 2013 at 06:44.

Quote Originally Posted by GorkaZulo View Post
    If not, are we EU players entitle to a refund?
    oh lol

yea of course ull get a refund

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    oh lol

yea of course ull get a refund
    Is that so weird to ask for a refund when you don't get the product/service you paid for or you don't get it with the expected quality?

Is that so weird to ask for a refund when you don't get the product/service you paid for or you don't get it with the expected quality?
    Read the EULA/TOS. You're essentially entitled to nothing.

u dont get refunds with virtual payments in general, just cross ur fingers ull actually get the product

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    u dont get refunds with virtual payments in general, just cross ur fingers ull actually get the product
    It depends, but, yeah, I know what you mean... Anyways, lets hope for the best and that they still can fix this issue...

You can discuss this as much as you want. The impact of higher latency, and that players might be a bit whiny and over the top frustrated.

It does NOT change the fact that this is just another issue (on top on quite a few other issues) that most likely will push a lot of frustrated people over the edge. We've already seen several cases of people taking a break from the game and canceling their sub because of this. And that's just in our guild. We had a decline in raid signups due to the summer approaching already. This did not help one bit. It's not good for the players of AoC (the exception might be US players) or Funcom.

How much do you expect to save on this server move? How much do you loose in income due to people stop playing? Again you show the inability to communicate and plan changes WITH the community. Instead you just partially listen, plan and then execute regardless of the response and feedback. Then you start fighting against the players and the feedback they give, or you simply trying to shut it out completely.

You produce great games, but you take shortcuts on the technical side, causing a lot of problems for players and your self.