Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Funcom plz tell why Most players have unaceptable pings

Lol, return Servers to EU that is the best way to make Hyboria an even smoother and more stable place.

In EU this all is ok actually, we dont need one single-server-tech we need a good latency.

Pop on Eu was ok, I mean minis popping up 24/7 on Fury with some late night JS, can't ask for more with such an old unpopular game. Cross server tech across Eu servers is all we really wanted :c
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Taken from the GD letter in April http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...ter_april_2013

Code and Quality of Life fixes

I also wanted to mention that just because of the large amount of things covered in this update, we haven't forgotten about the "little things". That includes general stability and bug fixing as well as the quality of life improvements that we can bring to the game. These will be rolled out with the patches as we go and continue to make Hyboria an even smoother and more stable place to spend time!
    WHEN? We need the server fixes now and not in july, august or later.

Meh, even with a stable ping it's such a downgrade in pvp compared to before it's not funny. It's not the game I'm used to play nor the one I want to play. That's it. I mean sure the lore is nice and the visuals too, but if you remove even more skill from pvp (after the gear, AA, CS...) there is really no point and no enjoyment for me. f2p and chat client to keep in touch with some folks but that's it.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Meh, even with a stable ping it's such a downgrade in pvp compared to before it's not funny. It's not the game I'm used to play nor the one I want to play. That's it. I mean sure the lore is nice and the visuals too, but if you remove even more skill from pvp (after the gear, AA, CS...) there is really no point and no enjoyment for me. f2p and chat client to keep in touch with some folks but that's it.
    +1
    /10 chars

All PvE content played today. Raid, dungeon and solos are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by mardragon7 View Post
    All PvE content played today. Raid, dungeon and solos are fine.
    ehhh, this isn't true, mamy people can tell you even in PvE there is something wrong. Playable? Cus of no DC or crash??
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    ehhh, this isn't true, mamy people can tell you even in PvE there is something wrong. Playable? Cus of no DC or crash??
    No seriously.

It is the standard spikes that we are used to from earlier(I am assuming they will be fixed at some point), but playing on a stable ping(when it is stable) double plus of what I had earlier is no problem. If I did not check the numbers and I did not know there would have been a lot of focus on this today, I would not have thought about it at all.

I have played Sin, HoX, Demo today.

I am not saying there are no issues playing this FC product full stop, but if the ping increase was the only problem I belive it will be fine FOR PVE. Not gonna cross sword with the HC pvp crew, I fully understand they demand might overall be much higher.

Raid again tomorrow. I'll come back if I change my mind or observe differently. It could very well be something there even if to me it has seemed fine.

*HoC did crash, so the old problems are here, but there was not any reason to think they be gone?

150+ ping.

Horrible first world problems.
    -There are things in the deep desert that could not be imagined even in the nightmares of a thousand madmen.-

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast