Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Portent Relic added?

Default Portent Relic added?

Looks like we are finally getting what we want.
    http://i.imgur.com/B39BLAZ.png

In before "Qq item i want cost 250 of thoses relics".

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    And for what things this relic wsa added? PvP or damn PvE again?
    Ehm... Portent... Relic... You know, the Portents. World bosses. Quest. Rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    In before "Qq item i want cost 250 of thoses relics".
    How do you know? Is there a vendor somewhere? How will they drop? Epic caches only? Chance to get them from caches? One from every boss? Something completely different?

I'm happy they are there. There are some very strong items from worldbosses I really want like prot/con/crit/hate ring for conq and guard, prot 2H for conq and prolly a couple other items too. Before it made no sense to farm for them at all since the chance you would get a epic was low and the chance you got the epic you wanted was neglect able. I think I'll farm for them for sure if it's not a unreasonable amount of kills.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 1st November 2014 at 16:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    How do you know? Is there a vendor somewhere? How will they drop? Epic caches only? Chance to get them from caches? One from every boss? Something completely different?
    Geez, ofc I don't know such things, "in before" is a classic assumption code. Only thing i know is if they intend to add relics to buy things, cost will be on par with what we saw with raid vendors , so probably tons of relics (and the usual overpriced things for 2H weapons). And people will complain on the grind introduced. People always complains anyway :d
    If you remove random factor from the loot system, it will be at depend of an high cost of items. Depend on how the dev calculate the chance to get the desirated item when kill x WB, however its not so hard to predict that devs calculation rarely reflect the individual players perception (on this case Devs calculation > Reality > Player perception)

Even so a couple items are merely decent, are you enough motivated to grind them all for your chars ?

Hopefully the only thing you will be able to buy with the portent relics will be the various pets.

I'm not too keen with being able to buy any of the weapons and accessories, those should remain as random drops from boss kills.

Good. I hate having to delete the same vanity set for a millionth time.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

oh noes, more pve content to get hand of imba killing tool!!! did anyone from pvp section approve this yet? Serious unblalance of pvp vs pve, fix it asap!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Ehm... Portent... Relic... You know, the Portents. World bosses. Quest. Rewards.
    Haha Im not an english speaker so i was confused because synonims for this word on my language are "wonder", "omen", "sign" etc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast