Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Razer naga epic

Default Razer naga epic

Anyone else using this mouse with AOC? . I cannot get the number buttons to work and was wondering if anyone knows how to get it operating with AOC.
    It works perfectly with every other game it seems to be AOC is blocking the number keys from the mouse.

I'm using but not Epic version. It works fine, but I've remapped sprint button.
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Quote Originally Posted by wifeaggro View Post
    Anyone else using this mouse with AOC? . I cannot get the number buttons to work and was wondering if anyone knows how to get it operating with AOC.
    It works perfectly with every other game it seems to be AOC is blocking the number keys from the mouse.
    yes, i use the same mouse

i have it plugged in though as i would hate for it to run out of charge mid mini game lol

mm, im not sure why its not working, im guesing that you probably have
    *num* selected under the mouse ( so its clicking num pad numbers instead of normal ones)

check that and make sure its on 123

You might wanna check if you need to flip it to numlock. Something in the back of my mind. I run with a Naga.

EDIT* It seems to be diff for geldourconq, in any case, just check the one you do not have it on.

Thank you im gonna try to restore it to default and erase profiles and see if it fixes it may have messed something up

regarding the naga

anyone had the issue when the left and right mouse clicks dont work correctly?

i need to either fix mine or get a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by AnubusRaa View Post
    regarding the naga

my left mouse button on my old razor naga stuffed up after about 2yrs, it was still usable but was very annoying as you had to really push it hard. Thats why i got the new razor elite this year

Quote Originally Posted by AnubusRaa View Post
    regarding the naga

A friend of mine had some problems with a naga.Something about the main buttons also.

As warranty was still valid they send him a new one.

I use one also and i dont see me playing without one anymore.

if you can't figure out how to set yours number pad buttons to the extended hotbar slots in controls menu you are dumb EDIT: and dont deserve to use THE NAGA

Thread moved to the proper section
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast