Thread: LF Guild Returning AoC Player

Default LF Guild Returning AoC Player

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for an active guild that dont mind having a rusty AoC player even back then didnt do alot. Im looking for guild that likes to do group pvp/pve and dont mind teaching an old dog some new tricks .

I have 2 lvl 80s 1 is a Necro with some T1 gear nothing more and a LvL 80 ToS that was just offline lvled not really much on that.

My Necro has 1 lvl in Lich skill in AA probably finished when i wasnt playing back then.

My Necro is only lvl 1 in pvp most my pvp was in open world at the time minigames was full of kids that all they do is complain about everything and i think it will probably be the same lol.

Im not looking for a large clan that has alot of actives but only a handful that play together and dont help the newer members.

Ofc i can use any of the voice comms and do have a mic.

i dont mind a clan being a bit elitist or anything i just dont want to join with people who take this as more than just a game for fun.

sorry for the long post.

i have all the expansions and like 1 year + of premium im rdy for the long haul.

Thanks

ey and wlc back
    You can search here : http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=181982

also you can take a look at other fury guilds in guildhall section and have a more clear view of what everybody has to offer and what they want in return !
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

if theres one pvp tip that i can give u is to play a melee (barb is the purest non-tank melee) and pvp at lowbie, there will be a small gear gap and fewer controls. it will be easier for u to practice movement since u will have less distractions like learning your class and choosing the right spec.