Thread: People with both US & EU accounts

Default Merge option for people with both US & EU accounts?

I guess there's a certain portion of players who, like me, have both, a US and a EU account. (I switched at a certain point to play with some friends.)

The important question for us then is:
    Will we get the option to merge those accounts?
    Last edited by Thandius-US; 13th May 2013 at 09:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Thandius-US View Post
    The important question for us then is:
    Will we get the option to merge those accounts?
    no chance hehe

*bump*

I can understand that from a financial point of view funcom has no interest in merging accounts since they might get 2 subscriptions.

But it be really nice =)

Merging would be very nice, even if it is 2 x US accounts. But Azuko is right, unfortunately.

Even an option to pay for a transfer characters between accounts would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuko View Post
    *bump*

I can understand that from a financial point of view funcom has no interest in merging accounts since they might get 2 subscriptions.
    Well, I never have, nor would I ever pay for 2 subscriptions. I simply played EU for a long while, only to switch to US later to play with some friends.

It sucked having to pay for AoC plus Add-ons twice ... still I wouldn't expect to go over the character limit or anything. I just want the 5 ttons I actually played on one account, with my vet points pooled.

I certainly believe people who payed twice for the game and RotGS should have that option. Without it I will simply refrain from playing the toons on my EU account ever again. A bit sad but I could live with that too.