Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG EVENT in Conan on MAY 23 [Title edit Drest]

Quote Originally Posted by eliteknut View Post
    Expect T3.5 weapon?...Such post upsets me...

This looks lovely. Its in the middle of the examn for me so i wont experience this..:/
    I don't except anything, except MMO social part in event. But last 4 years we got always those "treasures" what i mentioned

First time i'm semi interested about birthday in Conan because it sounds different this time

Finally !!! After almost a year I've just resub'd - thank you FunCom for the nice offer. Just one thing: after server move to the USA please make sure that we in Europe get decent pings

Cheers Euklid

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    It starts on the 5th year anniversary (US release). I do apologize on behalf of the team who chose to release the game and didn't consider that in 5 years the anniversary would fall on a slightly inconvenient day for you.

It will run for 5 days.
    Lol... I love you man.

Well, even if it turns out worse case (lag event?), there is some good:
    Maybe if the GMs or people who intend to run the event get freezelagged and red latency because of active server population, they might consider doing something about it...

Quote Originally Posted by LordCaim View Post
    We shall see some new monsters that were hidden in the dusty data base :P
    me too but i think he's playing on the fact the update announced was indisclosed. just made me think that would be awesome to have enough dusty data monsters stashed around the map that you could just log in and kill nyarlhoteps and vistrix's all day

Can anyone link the newsletter, I have not recieved it ^^

It sounds nice though

Reposting the mail:

Age of Conan: Unchained Grand Anniversary Celebration!

Upcoming 5th Anniversary

Age of Conan: Unchained is having its 5th anniversary this year. The festivities will begin Thursday the 23rd of May, and there will be tons of great stuff to look forward to. Stay tuned for more information on the upcoming in-game event and special rewards.

Great Game Time offer right now: Starting today, going all through the Anniversary Celebration, anyone buying 3, 6 or 12 months of Game Time get an additional 50% for free!
    Brutal in-game events: Some of the most fearsome and powerful adversaries of Hyboria are roaming the land spreading death and destruction. Defeat them to gain epic rewards! Anyone can join in the fun.
    Improvements to Membership: Enjoy more bonuses, such as boosted XP and extra Bonus Points for use in the Item Store each month as a valued Member.
    Free Treasures: During the celebration all players will receive some special items to mark this great occasion. Members will receive an additional bonus treasure.

Server Changes Coming

The game servers are undergoing some changes to facilitate a better playing experience and paving the way for single server technology features. Read a more detailed description about the coming server changes in Joel Bylos’ Game Director Letter here.

Server Move: On Monday the 13th of May the EU servers will be moved to the same location as our US servers. The EU server downtime for the move is estimated to last 24 hours. The US servers will not be affected.
    Server Merge: This summer our servers with the same rulesets are merging to create one big PvE server and one big PvP server.
    Single Server Tech Features: After our servers have been moved and merged, the final steps to implement some Single Server Features, such as everyone being able to queue up for shared PvP minigames, can progress fully.

Best Regards,
    Funcom

sounds fun. I remember a wandering troll in Conall's valley who attacked the town and all guards and players jumped on him to kill it. Just Love this kind of stuff

*takes a wetstone out of his backpack and starts sharpening his sword*
    Being a barbarian is a tough profession. You cut heads, drink loads of beer and eat piles of meat ........... and then when you come home you got to keep the wife happy as well (*sigh)

Thanks for the link! It sounds awesome

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast