Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast

Thread: BIG EVENT in Conan on MAY 23 [Title edit Drest]

Bosses seem to be gone. Thanks for an awesome anniversary, Joel and team!

Quote Originally Posted by Svadilfare View Post
    ultra rare bonus boss spotted in Cimmerian End in the T3 resource area, come come!

yep, was nice event indeed, thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Svadilfare View Post
    Bosses still on EU server.
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Bosses still on EU server.
    They are probably just lagging

heh GJ FC. Joel and team. Have a beer all

Funcom, thank-you for a memorable 5th anniversary celebration. I thoroughly enjoyed all 5 days. This was better than all other anniversary celebrations combined and other special events IMO. Thanks Again!

GJ Funcom. I hope this is an example of steady improvement under Joel's leadership. I know some people had issue with lag and instances being full but overall, it was a great time. It was awesome to see 50 or more people in cities when you could sometimes travel through them and not see anyone.

I hope that the response from the community was positive enough that it encourages you to do similar events. I would suggest that with it that you do try to vary the bosses and locations to keep it feeling fresh.

But again, good job. Keep working and I will keep trying to get my friends to join.

Many thanks to the dev', that was a great anniversary.

Adding my voice to the choir of thankful players. It was a really good event despite the technical problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjaza View Post
    100+ (150-200 maybe?) people brainlessly whacking at the boss was something that I never tough it would be so much fun.
    I have a parse/log with 197 people thrashing at the Kraken. Total awesomeness
    Last edited by Janroocas; 28th May 2013 at 16:45.

I very seldomly contribute to forums, but I must say Funcom did an excellent job on creating a unique experience that engaged the entire community. Thank you for a memorable anniversary. I am looking foward to experiencing what the development team has in store for us in the future.