Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: BIG EVENT in Conan on MAY 23 [Title edit Drest]

Basilisk is pretty much tank'n'spank but it does Gaze so healers with SF would be nice to unstun the unfortunates before it does the Stomp & 1shots them
    Last edited by Malvoleus; 27th May 2013 at 12:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvoleus View Post
    Basilisk is pretty much tank'n'spank but it does Gaze so healers with SF would be nice to unstun the infortunates before it does the Stomp & 1shots them
    Good to know, thanks! Gonna be there on my ToS

BTW has anyone achieved the "kill all 5 bosses on one character" yet?

yes I've killed about 60, the reward is 5 expertise points.
    Last edited by Scaevacas; 27th May 2013 at 12:24.

Unhappy

Bassilisk was sighted outside Pin-Pin on Crom (approx. 13:45)
    Unfortunatly his powers include "instancecrash" and he escaped.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

the event was fun, but the loot was frustrating. No I don't need that ugly vanity set 14 times.

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    the event was fun, but the loot was frustrating. No I don't need that ugly vanity set 14 times.
    Personally, certain events are simply fun. It is not necessary to hunt loot anyway. This was a great opportunity, new players and also f2p were encouraged to play (F2P have the opportunity to have a chest+weapon t2, who has not had the good fortune to have his weapon t2 (also for simple collection) this is an opportunity, I have craftated the ibis and I found before my T3 weapon and only after the T2) and the monster hunting was fun. It was for me I would put multiple sets vanity and less potions fill space but otherwise it was nice to see an entire community to hunt down the monsters.
    Thanks Funcom.

PS: The server is lightly populated with steam, the game is gorgeous but yet unknown means, continue in this direction, do adverts, banner, anything to make him known and ... eternal life to AoC, may the gods bless king Conan!

It's fun, it's an event, stop qq about the loot, what do you want? T4 stuff?

Wonder how many paths they're selling, vet paths have 1 hour cd, so I'm sure there's many many people buying paths to different locations and then back to Old T. Smart one!

I appreciated the fact that funcom made the weapons and chest drops class specific...and you can sell the t1/t2 chests if extras.

Now if my darn assassin weapons would just drop.

Good job Funcom on perking up the servers. Glad I'm not on a pvp server trying to do this though, I can imagine the mass chaos for those not in raids trying to do this (or two raids at once aoeing the bosses).

Oh! The possibilities if they can make random loot chests AND ensure the char can actually use that BoP loot classwise
    If it works, maybe change the random BoP loot from Refugee and Dead man's isle?