Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: BIG EVENT in Conan on MAY 23 [Title edit Drest]

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenarie76 View Post
    Will there be a chance for different loot? Or just an even higher chance for T1-T2 pieces?
    T3 maybe? He did say no T4 though (fair enough).
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Thank you very much for this event. I had great fun with "boss-hopping". Great to see how the community works together with building raids and help each other to get to the event. I hope that this will happen in the future again in similar way as I suggested.

Some impressions from German PvE-Server:
    Yahkmar outside cave
    Leviathus in Khopshef
    Craken in Khemi
    Last edited by Nexothep; 27th May 2013 at 09:13.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Would be imba if someone could post here location when they find the boss since i have been a slacker and now i need to do all bosses to get that ''extra reward''+ i have no clue where it is.... sigh.... -.-

Also to get that extra reward do you need to do all bosses atleast once? or have all the quests done but not turned in yet?

Basilisk spawned near Pin-Pin and was killed by the guards.....Oh well, i give up ^^

As village idiot who spent 60$ on turan pack I have to say was not fun to find there won't bee any boss in Ardashir Coast. Especially when unfinished Dragonspine got visitor from Stygia.

On the other side was really nice to find that Basilisk had some real mechanic behind it. Even if lags made it negligible.

And special reward being 5 expertise points and not any social armor/cape? But I guess having 905 unspend AA points is much better than 900 somehow...
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

possibly first kill of Basilisk here, near GUN HAI in Chosain:

http://thirstypirate.com/images/basilisk_5thboss.jpg

2nd spawn on SET server was outside PIN PIN:

http://thirstypirate.com/images/basi...oss_pinpin.jpg

also I wrote a script to increase frames per second for everyone

Code:
    <a href="text://<center>Simply click everything OFF on this script to get a huge boost in FPS when there are 50+ players around!<BR><BR><font color='#FFFF00'>Limit spell particle effects</font><br><a href='chatcmd:///setoption SpellEffect_DisplayLevel 3'>Myself</a> | <a href='chatcmd:///setoption SpellEffect_DisplayLevel 0'>Show all</a><BR><BR><font color='#FFFF00'>Vicinity Player Nametags</font><br><a href='chatcmd:///setoption ShowVicinityPlayerNames false'>OFF</a> | <a href='chatcmd:///setoption ShowVicinityPlayerNames true'>ON</a><BR><BR><font color='#FFFF00'>Vicinity Player Details</font><br><a href='chatcmd:///setoption ShowVicinityPlayerDetails false'>OFF</a> | <a href='chatcmd:///setoption ShowVicinityPlayerDetails true'>ON</a><BR><BR><font color='#FFFF00'>Vicinity Player Health Bar</font><br><a href='chatcmd:///setoption ShowVicinityPlayerHealthbar false'>OFF</a> | <a href='chatcmd:///setoption ShowVicinityPlayerHealthbar true'>ON</a><BR><BR><font color='#FFFF00'>Vicinity Player Level</font><br><a href='chatcmd:///setoption ShowVicinityPlayerLevel false'>OFF</a> | <a href='chatcmd:///setoption ShowVicinityPlayerLevel true'>ON</a><BR><BR><font color='#FFFF00'>Show Pet Tags</font><br><a href='chatcmd:///setoption ShowAllPets false'>OFF</a> | <a href='chatcmd:///setoption ShowAllPets true'>ON</a><BR><BR><div align=right>by Scaevacas</div>">Anniversary Boss FPS Increase Script</a>
    simply copy paste and save as fps.txt in your scripts folder. Then /fps.txt in game to activate.

Default Basilisk sighted on Crom

I think this is the first Basilisk encountered on Crom, excuse the default UI

The storyteller was kind enough to give me my T2 sword for my efforts

Is it tank & spank again or does it have some kind of tactics? Just curious