Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG EVENT in Conan on MAY 23 [Title edit Drest]

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    I would like to see Troll boss with 100kk hp droping Casilda cute set pl0x
    no trolls! all ready enough in game as is!

Last edited by Mondmeister; 25th May 2013 at 21:15.

Who from Funcom can meet me up so I give all the Fresh Blood, Brain, Fire/Electric ****?
    And I have a second thought about the Fireworks you are giving, an item that I have since 2009 when I bought the game.

Thank god the sub is ending.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Quote Originally Posted by KephaPT View Post
    Who from Funcom can meet me up so I give all the Fresh Blood, Brain, Fire/Electric ****?
    And I have a second thought about the Fireworks you are giving, an item that I have since 2009 when I bought the game.

Thank god the sub is ending.
    The same people you can thank as new player for free Tier 2 gear and weapons and a nice looking vanity set...^^

Really fun event and it is really hectic with the running between all bosses. However the amount of people are making latency extreme and fps ultra low. Let us hope the servers survive this extreme load

I've got a new computer and it lags badly with the kraken, medium with yak and not with dragon. So I've been turning off particles and world particles and also turning off nametags so not only does it work well but it makes it more immersive...

Quote Originally Posted by Azanath1979 View Post
    The same people you can thank as new player for free Tier 2 gear and weapons and a nice looking vanity set...^^
    It's a chance to get some raid weapons/armor, nothing to thanks to

Quote Originally Posted by Azanath1979 View Post
    My concern isn't them, I am in fact happy if a newbie see's what he can wear when he gets 80.

But, to receive consumable potion that should be part of the Item Shop at ZERO cost as celebration items for everyone, and to receive Fireworks in a row, for me is just a shitty feeling.

And the Social Armor they've got in Item Shop is 101% ugly and uncool.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

It's an event, not a loot box. If you don't want to participate, don't. It's not like they are forcing you to partake. There are issues.. just deal with them and move on. I swear, I thought the children player WoW. Looking at the forums you would think the posters are freak'n kids. 'It's not fair...''That got something I diddnt' 'I WANTTTTTttt!!!111...'

Let's grow up folks. Stop whining and go play the game. It's awesome.. you all know it. It isn't pPerfect, has a lot of room for improvement, but is going in the right direction (compared to the recent past)