Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG EVENT in Conan on MAY 23 [Title edit Drest]

The big deal is that Funcom team members are actually taking a part in the event(s) that are scheduled which shows a huge leap foward in how they approach repairing thier relationship with the community.

Social events have almost all been 100% player sponsored since shortly after launch. Social events also bring together all kinds of players and brings population to the game at times where people may not always be playing.

We all do T1-T4/K6/Minis all day, this is the first social event in 4 years. Who cares about rewards? lol
    Last edited by Suctum; 12th May 2013 at 10:37.
    Doomsayer 2008

This SHOULD be moved to Friday, but I suppose they didn't have enough foresight to account for those that work through the week.

Quote Originally Posted by hoskuldr View Post
    What's funny having Kraken in khemi?
    People will stop sign minis from main square?
    Or an uninteractive strawman Vistrix will look entertaining?
    Last time I fought Vistrix in Keshatta on testlive it wasn't exactly acting like a strawman wannabe but very similar to the original encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by hoskuldr View Post
    Op nice try, but somehow ending result lacking some sence. Even if it not fake and 100% real. Don't look like things the people with t2-t4 would wish tbh. But will be pretty fun for me on my first aoc halloiween or when i just started at t2.
    Now who says those two mobs will be the only evil rising out there? I could just as easily imagine the Lurker or General Sheng appearing somewhere.

And to those who hasn't got an email yet, check your spam folder. It seems to happen to quite a few people.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    This SHOULD be moved to Friday, but I suppose they didn't have enough foresight to account for those that work through the week.
    so if it fails noone can play for atleast 3 days? sure great idea..

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    so if it fails noone can play for atleast 3 days? sure great idea..
    Troll somewhere else. Your point doesn't hold any weight. If it fails on the Thursday, it's still going to be down for the weekend. What's one day difference?

For what this is worth;
    I have 2 accounts, 1 prem and 1 ex-prem now f2p. I received the event email on my prem account but not my f2p account, and I was looking hard for it. Doesn't matter in the long run because I received the news on my prem account but I'm wondering if some folks just don't get the news in an email. F2p accounts not receive the email? Did I overlook the email? Are more still being sent out?

Also, I can't f'ing believe people are complaining about this upcoming event!

This is great news period!

Just what AoC needs.

I remember the Fusang update in TSW when Mr Bylos and fellow devs got spanked so hard that they had to work standing up for a full week :-)

Looking forward to the celebration.

Hell I might even buy another year of subscription. Lets see ... Paid until october 2014 already ... + 1,5 years ... = Funcom owes me a beer :-D

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post
    I bet again some useless low lvl food and potions
    Expect T3.5 weapon?...Such post upsets me...

This looks lovely. Its in the middle of the examn for me so i wont experience this..:/

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    It starts on the 5th year anniversary (US release). I do apologize on behalf of the team who chose to release the game and didn't consider that in 5 years the anniversary would fall on a slightly inconvenient day for you.

It will run for 5 days.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast