Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG EVENT in Conan on MAY 23 [Title edit Drest]

has anyone figured out how the spawning works for the dragon and/or kraken? are they in any way related, or on a set timer, or have to do with the number of people in the zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    has anyone figured out how the spawning works for the dragon and/or kraken? are they in any way related, or on a set timer, or have to do with the number of people in the zone?
    Joel already said its timer based. Just enter any instance of noble district (dragon) and wait, as soon as you enter the instance timer starts counting, make sure you are at proper spot while waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    Apparently it is on some sort of timer, according to what the GD said in another thread.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

So you find it fun and interesting looking Kraken swimming around Khemi 1-2 hours ???? Super idea

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    So you find it fun and interesting looking Kraken swimming around Khemi 1-2 hours ???? Super idea
    Timer is roughly 2hrs after zone start, tested this with EPIC mode yesterday on Set (yes it wil spawn in EPIC). So if you are chilling and have 2 accounts, zone one toon into EPIC, and go play on your main, at 2hrs the summoners will spawn.

Dont know about other bosses, but FC usually uses same timers

I am Stian ingame...

Nwe record is -184- people hited Kraken =P
    We will be Serious after death.

This game can't handle this. Khemi is pretty screwed up.

Is the kraken dropping t2 gear? Or still just T1?

Yes, this slows your instance down, but the game has needed this sort of thing for a while.

Good job Joel good fun this thing.
    Put the QQers on ignore because frankly, we need more things like this happening. It's simple, it's fun and it is a break from the routines

Gief more random stuff like this!

Scythie is a happy camper...
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic