Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG EVENT in Conan on MAY 23 [Title edit Drest]

I would like to see tier 1 bosses like world-bosses randomly spawning 1-3 times per day with global shout with same small chance on t1 loot, especially weapons, and for some time same trick with t2 bosses, Joel, just let them out (stuff already well done, just implement it on a permanent basis)
    Last edited by Radek87; 24th May 2013 at 00:33.
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    so...what exactly am i getting if i log on?
    on Deathwish? you'll be getting mercilessly slaughtered as the T1 raid boss destroys all 14 of the terrible players on the server and proceeds to dominate Hyboria

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    on Deathwish? you'll be getting mercilessly slaughtered as the T1 raid boss destroys all 14 of the terrible players on the server and proceeds to dominate Hyboria
    Just....LOL

Event well done! Loot was fine. It's an event, not a loot-hunt.
    Happy birthday

Really fun event, and it's nice to see people gatherin and spreading the words. Thanks for this anniversary.

On the negative side : "Summoners" NPC, hinting that the boss is near, appears sometime far too early. I don't ask for a timer. I don't ask for a precise description of the time it will kick in, because it would be silly and kill the fun of the randomness. But waiting 45 min/1 hour in Khemi with a bunch a people in hope to see the boss is fun at first, but that gets rapidly boring. We saw some "Follower of the deep" NPC messing around near Sharak so we gathered, but nothing rose from the water. I think summoners should be the sign that the boss is near, and that player have like, 20 minutes to gather. If they are there all day, it make less sense, it's not a hint anymore. The summoners of the Dragon are great, timing-wise.

But well, it doesn't really matter since this was very coll in overall. Great job

Will there be bosses throughout the days or are people not able to come there yesterday (for whatever reason) screwed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Will there be bosses throughout the days or are people not able to come there yesterday (for whatever reason) screwed?
    5 days with a new boss each day, also all bosses out on the 5th day

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/age_o...th_anniversary
    Last edited by Argantes; 24th May 2013 at 06:53.

It's nice to see that kind of event happening.

For me this gets really spoiled by the limitations of the AoC engine.

Switching instances like an idiot all the time to actually see anything is not exactly what I would call "epic boss fights in Tarantia..."
    This game is really not build for large crowds of people and some mass "mmo like" actions.

But the effort counts so yeah...good job FC
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela