Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG EVENT in Conan on MAY 23 [Title edit Drest]

Im following one out by the Khitai / Turan travel area..no npcs, nothin. just circles and pops up to say hi. Then repeats.

happy 5th birthday! feel free to celebrate by sitting in khemi watching a big whale looking thing swim around in circles.

your welcome

Be patient, I'm sure it'll become targetable at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxcat View Post
    of course! just when everone else has given up and gone to go get something to eat or flicked on a video or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxcat View Post
    good, because i ran out of potions that i got off the dragon

sooo apparently, to start the fight, we have to all unlock the drunken piss emote and pee the the water. when it gets acidic enough, he tries to get out of the water, thats when we beat it to death....

is the gullah set the unique set nusquam was talking about? if so, what is unique about this set? its just stuff already obtainable ingame. the only uniqueness about it is two parts in a new color...

This is fun stuff Funcom! I'm having a good time, and I thank you for that.
    IF I had a complaint about anything with this, which I don't, but if I HAD to complain it would be that I received TWO more Coloring the Sky fireworks as my quest reward from the Storyteller. lol.

Even that was kinda funny since it was such a poor reward to give out. I already had an infinite supply of fireworks in my claims from an earlier promotion years ago and received another for the 5 year anniversary and then TWO more as quest rewards!!! Epic.

Yeah the rewards should be better. Like 2-3 rare relics or something, or maybe random pets/items from the store.
    "On a long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops to zero."

ORDER

Datolite - barb, Zionite - sin, Ekanite - pom, Kianite - dt, Magnesite - guard, Ademite - hox

Quote Originally Posted by Filter3 View Post
    wtf u want t5 gear?

im with u and looting halloween crap like me or getting a t1 weapon is not better.
    but a nice looking dragon helmet or i dont know, something cool u can show later and say "hey i was there stuff".

but hey its funcom...
    agree with this guy... simple dragon shaped chest with no stats will be much better than even t1 stuff, tentacles on ur back instead of cape such things say - yeah seen it and killed it.