Thread: Hello. Guys. i have some question

Question Hello. Guys. i have some question

hello. I wondering when start 5 Anniversary Event.

And, What is a list of Event Configuration??

And, how does discount?? premium or FC points.

i want pay for AOC. Tell me. When? how? Plz.Answer

Quote Originally Posted by brian0110 View Post
    hello. I wondering when start 5 Anniversary Event.

And, What is a list of Event Configuration??

And, how does discount?? premium or FC points.

i want pay for AOC. Tell me. When? how? Plz.Answer
    The 5th Anniversary Event will be announced if there is going to be one along with details.

If you go to your account management page you can upgrade your membership to premium (when you start the game there is a tab at the top "Account" which when clicked will take you to the customer log in screen) Once you're logged in here when you select the period that you wish to sign your account for it tells you what you get for your subscription plus you get a subscription discount on store items (10% from memory)

12 Month Premium Membership [Currently selected]
    Purchasing this will immediately yield 720 bonus Funcom Points to spend on items and services!
    Receive 60 Funcom Points the first day of every month that can be spent on items and services. (shown on the sign up options)

You will also get Veteran tokens that can be used to purchase in game items from the veteran vendor found in major hub cities and the longer you sign up for the more tokens you receive with a 12 month sub giving you more tokens than signing up for 12 individual months.

I hope this helps you out and happy gaming.

Thread closed
    closed
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.