Thread: Returning Player from 3 Years Ago with Questions

Smile Returning Player from 3 Years Ago with Questions

Hi, I have not played Age of Conan for quite some time now, specifically since 2010 I believe and I have a few questions.

First, If I subscribe with a premium membership, will I have access to all parts of the game, including expansions, or will I have to purchase the expansions separately? If I have to purchase them separately, can someone point me in the direction I need to go to do so?

Second, What classes are considered the most fun, not the most overpowered, just most fun? I understand this is subjective, but I am looking to play classes that seem to be most appealing to the player base as I typically enjoy those. I will base this on responses and do some research too to see what I would like.

Third, if I do a premium membership, are future upgrades/updates free, or will I have to pay for additional content like they do with DLC with Call of Duty etc?

That is all. Thanks for the responses in advance.

Welcome back
    Just remember not to cross post in the forum as per
    Social Guidelines.

And since you were answered in the other i am closing this one.

Thread closed
    Thread closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.