Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday

Default Friday

Premades this Friday please

So far its just been Asylum and Rednails doing organize Mini games with friends AKA Premades.

Guilds Id like also to see

Blackout
    Sents
    Not Acos
    Carnage(Wishing)

As a server we need more Team Based PVP these pugs are just horrible sometimes

We'll try to get something together at wartribe
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

May be able to wake up some exodus not sure what guilds they r in now. Need to track down fallendagger and morpheus to offset the badness.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Ty Exodus and Wartribe for your Reply

Hope to see more

Edited by Arishanya to remove moderated text. Please read over the Social Guidelines before posting.

I might be back in town for Friday late evening. Will join the War Tribe crew. Glad to see premades are making a comeback.
    Daedylus - Ranger, PVP 10 (Fury)
    Ehlicya - Sin, PVP 5 (Fury)
    Prysm - Ranger, PVP 5 (Rage)
    Tantylus - HOX, PVP 6 (Crom)
    Oculys - POM, PVP 3 (Fury)

There hasn't been any **** talking with premades against Asylum against us at all. We haven't "won" any of them, but we have had a lot of fun. This is something every guild on Tyranny should get behind - learning how to work as a team.

Red Nails will have a team ready.

And I don't think anyone currently playing on Tyranny right now is thinking about moving toons to Set, quite the opposite, it's all about getting toons on Set back to Tyranny.

btw i ca pug from 3am-4am

tho i currently dont have a mouse

msg me if u want a pvp 0 barb with lvl 62 weps

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    It was an example.

Only because carnage hasn't returned? Seriously? Then the lack of competition is still an issue on tyranny. Ive have premade with asylum alts, nothing spectacular. What you have going for you is that you all premade before competitively, the competition has not.
    You Havnt seen the Asylum 2.0 Alts they are indeed impressive! We have mana drains! Pew Pew Rangers and RP healers!

Also theres Competition! Red Nails can put a decent team together, I hear Blackout is assembling a giant force and Ive even seen some LIF in Kesh Yesterday.

There's a lot of "recent" PvPers who still want to get a taste of premades and me included.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast