Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: US EU Guild merge

Quote Originally Posted by Ryncer View Post
    I not sure if we would want to merge and give up our city, but I know us folks in The Fallen would love to work any other RP guild after the merge whether it's through RP in Character or Out of Character. Feel free to contact me or Navenia. Our in game characters are Jerath and Nathenia.
    I'm on Crom, so sadly I can't add you in-game.
    But I will be sure to do, when we're all on the same server!

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid

Seems like the merge is not very close to happen yet..no news at all regarding this as far as I know... :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    Seems like the merge is not very close to happen yet..no news at all regarding this as far as I know... :-P
    http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...tter_june_2013

It says "for the summer", but I'd expect it to come somewhere next year. Too many uncertainties and a lot of work.

According to the game director the merge will take place this month!
    Maybe about time to bump this then ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    According to the game director the merge will take place this month!
    Maybe about time to bump this then ;-)
    He said 2013??
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    He said 2013??
    Even if he gave a specific time and date.

You still can't trust it.

Unreliable is their middle name...

Server Merges

We have nailed down all the technical considerations involved in the server merges and our goal is to finalize them in August. I covered most of the details of how the servers will be merged during last month’s update and now all that is left is to get it done.

We are aiming to do those as soon as we can when all hands are back on deck in August. There will be a 24hr downtime accompanying the merges and we will give as much notice as we can for when the exact downtime will occur across all time zones.

he didnt mention what year lol ;-D lets hope its this year so we can get over with it.

Default what about an enemy

Your rp seems Cimmerian in nature and thus inferior....do you happen to have any enemies that you RP with? Id be interested in trying to match numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by starhunterceo View Post
    Your rp seems Cimmerian in nature and thus inferior....do you happen to have any enemies that you RP with? Id be interested in trying to match numbers.
    Oh, feel welcomed to try. Aesir are renowned for taking down trolls- and giants, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by starhunterceo View Post
    Dawnsong is not a rp guild, talk to the little girlie that replied to your post Asfrid ;-)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast